The momochi brothers vs. Team Kakashi. Part 1

Hey guys I'm not that good at writing these parts but yeah DISCLAIMER: I don't own naruto if I did Paul and Zabuza would be main characters and show would be called the momochi brothers.
Here is Chapter 2 enjoy!

     "Alright from now on Paul And Zabuza Momochi will be an elite Jounin squad for Kirigakure." Said the head Jounin. Paul and Zabuza leave after the rest of the newly appointed Jounin pick a teammate. "Congrats Paul, You became Jounin. Now there's someone i want you see." Zabuza said to his brother as they were walking about the Mist Village. "Who is it?" Paul asked curiously. " His name is Gato, Head of Gato company the monopoly of the Land of waves Businesses. He said once you were a Jounin he would have a job for us." "Alright let's go." Paul says before they both took off to Gato's lair.

Gato spoke to the Momomchi brothers about the trouble the bridge builder would case for his company if the bridge from the land of waves to the mainland were to be built. "So I need you two to kill the bridge builder. Got it?!" Gato said. "I'll pay you a 1000 ryõ." "The bridge builder will be dead soon enough have our money when we get back." Zabuza said in his stone cold deep voice.  "Cmon Paul let's go get this old man." Zabuza told his brother. They head out and the man on his way back to the land of waves but he's stopped near a lake but there's a slight problem he's being escorted by 4 ninja.

"Three of them are mere genin probably straight out of the academy not any trouble but that one" Zabuza said pointing to the white haired Jounin with a face mask and his forehead protector over his left eye. "He is Kakashi Hatake a Jounin of Konohakagure" He says pulling out a small black book with his name and picture in it. "He's known as the copy ninja. He could be interesting But don't worry Little bro I got this."  "Alright don't take too long Zabuza or I'll step in. 

With that Zabuza throws his sword at the group causing them to duck due to Kakashi's order to duck. " I'm sorry that this man has put such a burden on you I'll be taking him off your hands now." Zabuza said standing on his blade which impaled itself in a tree. " Get in formation protect the bridge builder!" Kakashi said In a worried tone of voice. "Ah cmon let me at him nows my chance" Naruto pouted. " NARUTO this isn't a simple chunin this is Zabuza Momochi an elite Jounin of the hidden mist village. If I am to beat him I'll need this." He said uncovering his Sharingan. "Listen to your sensei runt." Zabuza laughed, "What an honor I get to see the Sharingan." Zabuza said with fake enthusiasm laced in his voice.
"What the heck is a Sharingan?" naruto asked stupidly" "it's a rare Kekkei genkai belonging to selective members of the Uchiha clan, my clan" Sasuke added. "Enough talk if you won't hand over the old man I'll take him well his head at least after I finish you all." Zabuza threatened. As he leaped off his blade onto the lake and assumed a pose
And said water style hidden mist Jutsu. A dense fog surrounded everyone and pretty soon squad 7 could no longer see their sensei. "It's no use, Its over!" Zabuza yelled as he dashed to the old man , he was about to swing his sword but before he could a kunai knife impaled his back with the tip poking through his stomach held in the hands of Kakashi Hatake. Water leaked from Zabuza's wound for a couple seconds before he exploded into water and his dispelled water clone puddled on the ground. Kakashi's Sharingan saw the real Zabuza behind him and he backflipped into the lake, right into Zabuza's trap. "water style: hydro prison technique." Zabuza happily said as Kakashi was now trapped in a unescapable sphere of water. The 3 genin gasped at the fact Kakashi sensei was now trapped and telling them to run and carry out the mission.

Naruto wouldn't have it and he charged at Zabuza with rage written on his face. Before Naruto could get within 20 yards of him, Paul hopped down in a battle stance and punched Naruto square in the chest sending him flying back to Sasuke, Sakura, and the bridge builder. " I think I'll have a little fun with these brats for a bit ok Zabuza?" Paul said confidently "Sure Paul, whatever." Zabuza replied. Then Zabuza said to Kakashi "Let's watch while your students are beaten to a pulp." Zabuza said cackling.

I KNOW ITS A GIANT CLIFFHANGER WHATEVER FLAME ALL YOU WANT i felt like making this fight a 2 parter, I hope you guys are liking it so far but if you think it needs romance there will be a relationship later on. No I'm not saying who just keep up with this story and you'll find out. Happy 2016 everyone!!!!