Let's Get One Thing Straight: I'm Not {12}

So the last chapter was supposed to be chapter 11...but I'm too lazy to fix it. So, I hope it didn't confuse anyone :p Also, sorry for lack of updates! I've had writer's block and a massive Legend Of Zelda addiction lately :3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                “So you guys are dating?” Owen asked as we sat together at a gas station with energy drinks. I nodded and sipped on my Rockstar. Owen made a face at me. “How can you drink that? That shit tastes like cat piss.”

                “”Well then I like cat piss. Noah says that Jesus jizzed in a can and called it Rockstar.” Owen laughed. “Only Noah would say that. Speaking of Noah, are you guys good yet?” I nervously played with the half full can.

                “No,” I admitted. “It’s just really awkward. And what’s going on with Pierce and Andre? I thought they hated each other.” Owen shrugged. “I don’t really know. Pierce just told me that were dating and begged me not to question it.”

                I sighed. That was so weird of Pierce. “I don’t get it. I thought Pierce still had feelings for you. Well, I mean, he does. I just don’t get why he didn’t follow through with those feelings and try to get back together with you,” Owen said after a few moments of thoughtful silence.

                I shrugged and pulled out my vibrating phone. I opened the message and laughed.

                To the windows

\\(<.<)

To the walls

(>.>)//

Owen stared at me curiously and I just shook my head. “Just Nason being Nason.”

Teach me how to >----<-o

I replied before shoving my phone back in my pocket. “So you really like Nason, huh?” Owen asked. I nodded. “Yea. We haven’t known each other for long but he’s a really cool guy. We get along so well Owen.”

“Well, I have to go Maxi. But we’re hanging out again soon, right?” I nodded. “Of course! See ya later Owen,” I said and waved before we walked opposite directions to get home.

                                                                ***Owen’s POV***

                I walked to Noah’s house and knocked on the door. His mom answered and smiled politely at me. “Hello Owen! Noah’s in his room. Feel free to go on in.” I thanked her before heading up to the idiot’s room and throwing open his door.

                “DIE! DIE! DIE ALREADY YOU FOUL CREATION OF NINTENDO!” Noah screamed, rapidly pressing button’s on a controller and glaring at his TV.

                I sat next to him. “Zelda?” I asked, raising an eyebrow. “Of course!” he said cheerfully as he stabbed his sword at those annoying ass lizard things with swords. “Ah shit! Shut up Navi!” he whined as the infamous “Hey, listen!” exploded from the retarded fairy, causing Link to get hit.

                “So what’s up Owen?” Noah asked curiously as he killed the lizard things and advanced through the cave.

                “I want to talk about Max,” I said seriously. “Well duh. Who doesn’t want to talk about Max?” he asked with a wink. I rolled my eyes. “I’m serious Noah. I don’t like this Nason guy. He’s too much like Andre. He’s just…too nice.”

                “Owen…does Max ever talk about me? Or when we used to date?” he asked, pausing the game and turning to look at me. Now I knew he was serious. Noah was a video game addict and Zelda was his absolute favorite. His house could be burning down and he would go down with it if he was playing Zelda.

                I nodded slowly. “Yea Noah, he does. Because he still likes you. But you don’t like him anymore so he moved on.” Noah bit his lip and began to play with his lip ring.

                He sighed. “That’s the thing. I do still like him. I thought I wanted to go back to just being friends but then I realized that I do still like him. But now he’s dating Nason. Before I even got the chance to tell him I wanted him back. Man, this sucks.” He frowned.

                “So just tell him! Jesus why don’t any of you idiots just tell that boy you like him?” I cried but cut myself off before I could continue. Man. Talk about being a hypocrite. But I at least had a reason. My best friend was in love with him.

                Noah gave me a suspicious look. “You cut off Owen. Was there a reason for that?” “No,” I said, rolling my eyes at him.

                Noah frowned deeply. “Man Owen! Your erection tells it all! You like Max!” “I don’t have an erection!” I cried and shook my head. “Well maybe not but you do have a crush on my best friend!” “I do not!” “You do too!” “Fine, I do!” “I FALCON KNEW IT!” “…Falcon?” “Tis what I said.”

                I rolled my eyes again. “Whatever. But…this means that you, me, Pierce, and Nason all want to date Max. Not to mention Andre wants him to be miserable. Jesus the kid’s popular.”  Noah nodded. “Well duh. Max has a great personality and he’s attractive.” He smiled but then frowned again. “I shouldn’t have broken up with him. Now he’s happy with Nason and I don’t want to ruin that.”

                “Well I do. I don’t care how selfish it sounds. I don’t trust Nason at all. We’ve got to break them up before they get too close,” I said, putting my determined face on as Noah nervously gave a small nod in agreement.