My Stiles

Yes, that is my edit. Yes, I know it's total shit. Don't judge.

Also, there is some actual storyline writing or whatever you'd like to call it in here. Hope you guys don't mind, and if you don't like it be sure to let me know and I won't write it in this story. :)

Anywayyyyyy hope you enjoy this chappie!! Haha :)

Derek's POV

I pulled up in Scott's driveway much too quickly, barely missing Lydia's car in the process. I didn't really care at the time though, all of my thoughts were focused on Stiles. My Stiles.

Lydia jumped when I burst through the door, not bothering to close it or apologize. "Do you have any idea where he is?" I demanded without hesitation. Lydia rolled her eyes.

"Derek, I know as much as you." Scott replied, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Calm down, okay? We'll find him." That was Lydia.

I just nodded, brushing her off and returning to the task at hand. That's when Liam ran through the open door, closing it behind him this time.

"All Lydia told me is that Stiles is missing. That's it. So if somebody could inform me on what the hell is going on here, that would be greatly appreciated." He sounded beyond pissed, and I heard Scott attempt to stifle a laugh.

"Sorry, Liam. We don't know much either." Liam sighed, walking over to stand next to Scott. "Did you try to get ahold of him?"

"Of course we did! He's not answering." Scott exhaled sharply.

"He answered me." I said simply, scratching my ankle.

"What? And you didn't tell us?"  I sighed, annoyed.

"He's in danger. I was going to tell you." Scott just scoffed, rolling his eyes at me.

"Well? What are we waiting for? Let's find him!" Liam said.

"You idiot! We have no idea where he is!"
"That's where the werewolves come in."

"Yeah, we'll catch a scent!" Scott butted in. Lydia sighed, but followed them out the door none the less.

I was the last to leave.

SO sorry this took so long! My days have been absolutely chaotic, and I just haven't found the right inspiration until now. Hope you enjoyed, and like I said, let me know what you thought.

Ily guys

You know the feeling when you get a new phone, and it takes a while for it to get used to you typing 'Stiles' all the time?? I just recently got a new one and it's always auto-correcting. Haha :)