Stiles isn't here

PLEASE READ A/N AT THE END!!

Derek's POV

Scott refused to let go of Stiles for what felt like hours. Maybe it was hours. I would have held on for the same amount of time if there wasn't something odd about him.

Sure, I felt bad just accusing him as void but I can't help but worry about the texts I got. What if what the number sent was true?

Now I'm sitting next to Isaac while Scott looks Stiles over for any other injuries we hadn't seen yet. He was being a little obsessive with the search however.

Scott walked over to me after around ten minutes and knelt down beside me. "You may be right. He smells... off."

"Let's ask him some questions."

Scott nodded and we walked back over to Stiles. I glanced back over my shoulder to see Isaac asleep in the grass. Aw.

"Hey, buddy. You doing okay?" Scott slapped his hand down on his best friends' knee for comfort. Stiles nodded.

"A little better now."

"Okay, listen. We're just going to ask you a couple questions okay?"

"Okay...? You sound like my dad, jeez." (A/N: haha sheriff interrogation jokesssss)

I ignored him. "Alright, so... What's my name?"

"Derek. Guys, this is stupid." I shushed him.

"What's the last thing you remember?"

"Um, texting you??"

I looked at Scott, but he was too focused on Stiles. Well, Stiles is going to be no help on finding out who took him, I thought.

"What's your favourite food?"

"Curly fries."

"Who's your boyfriend?"

"You, Der bear." He smiled dopily. Curse his cuteness.

"Who's your sister?"

"Don't have one."

"Do you think we can trust him?" I asked Scott, who was actually looking at me this time.

"Dude, yes!!" I sighed.

"Alright." But I still wasn't fully convinced. Sure, he looked like Stiles, acted like Stiles, but he didn't smell the same. He smelt mischievous, rude, and...

evil.

Nogitsune POV (mwhaha)

These guys are so annoying. Thinking they can fool me by asking me questions. Guess they don't know that I have access to Stiles' memories and basically all of his brain, so there is absolutely zero struggle in answering.

Guess they also don't know that I'm not in any pain at all, and all these injuries are only hurting Stiles. Ha.

Now I just have to make them feel bad for me. That should be easy.

I'm pretending to sleep. Sleeping can involve nightmares. Put two and two together, and I know exactly how to fool them.

I start tossing and turning in my sleep, adding some incoherent murmuring to add to the act and make it believable. This it too easy.

"Derek!" I whine. I hear feet scamper to my side and frantic hands trying to turn me over and face them.

"No, stop!!" I cry. I can tell from somewhere deep in Stiles' memories that the hands grabbing him are Derek's.

"Shh, Stiles it's okay!" I open Stiles' eyes and force his hands to shake. "Derek?"

"It's okay Stiles, I'm here."

I glance around to make sure everyone else is sleeping-- they are. Perfect.

"That's great, Derek. Because Stiles isn't."

Let me just start off by saying I am SO sorry! I can't believe it took me so long to update. :( I'm going to try my very best to update regularly from now on.

Thanks for dealing with my crap haha :) I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND AGAIN I AM SO SORRY I TRIED TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER LONG BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT BUT IDK IF ITS LONG ENOUGH SO I WILL UPDATE SOON