Why?

Derek's POV

"I just don't understand why he would do that..." My voice cracked as I tried to hold my emotions in. I called and texted him so many times, but he hadn't even seen my messages. I was kind of worried, considering we still didn't know where he was.

That's when Isaac texted me, which was confusing considering he was walking right in front of me.

Isaac: Dude, I texted you because I didn't want to say this out loud and embarrass you but... You REEK of sadness and we can all smell it.

Derek: What, you think I'd be happy? Stiles just broke up with me!

Isaac: I have a feeling Stiles didn't decide to do that on his own.

I stared at the back of his head, hoping he'd turn around. He didn't.

Derek: What are you saying?

Isaac: Someone persuaded him, threatened him to do it. Trust me Derek, Stiles loved you with every fibre of his being. He wouldn't break up with you unless it was for a good reason.

I didn't text him back, but deep down I knew he was right. Which scared me the most.

Who would threaten Stiles to break up with me? And why?

Theo's POV (mwahaha)

"Good job Stiles. You really broke poor Derek's heart." I laughed. Stiles just looked up at me with anger and fear present in his eyes.

Just what I wanted.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Now there is actually a slight chance Derek will come save you. You're luring him in, you see."

"He would have come anyway!" Stiles yelled, but I could see a tiny hint of denial in his eyes.

"Oh, but he wouldn't. You see, Derek never loved you. He never did, and he never will. Get that," I pushed his forehead back with my index finger, "Into your tiny little human mind."

He looked at me with his brows furrowed, sadness now taking over all of his features. I held back my chuckle.

"Now, time to have some fun."

Vote and comment!

You can all feel free to hate me now, but trust me. Derek will find out what exactly happened really soon, and you will too! (I will probably write a flashback scene with Theo and Stiles or something) Let me know what you thought!