Spark The Fire

They started as just two people who didn't know a single thing about each other now a year later they're everything to each other so much that it doesn't feel real she's a fairy tale princess and he was just a backwoods boy from Oklahoma who would've thought a girl from the OC would fall for a southern boy vice versa. Sometimes the best things happen when you're going through the toughest times in your life and you find that one person who saves you from it all.

It was had been three months since they started dating "officially" that didn't include the rumours for the months before when they where nothing more then just each other's best friend and support team. They where about to board there private jet to Nashville for New Years since Gavin had the boys for there annual vacation in the snow it meant Gwen could spent all the time she'd planned on over the holiday break before it all started back up in the new year with both there careers getting hectic with two new albums and possible tours,hectic being the key factor nether of them where quite prepared for though they're both 100% committed to making it work.

Gwen was sitting in her seat looking through Twitter checking her notifications as they where blowing up still from when she posted her merry Christmas video of Blake smooching on her,it made her smile every time,it was one of the happiest days she's had in a long time. Blake walked on the jet and walked over to sit next to Gwen, "What's got you smiling so brightly,Princess?" He had come to call her that nickname around a month again she's not to sure as to why but she's not going to complain. "Just you smooching on me making the fans go crazy. I think we may have killed a few of them." They both laughed a little never taking there eyes off of one another. 

The captain had announced they where ready for take her as the attendants locked the door and took there seats and buckled up.

Blake whispered," You look so beautiful! Have I told you that today?" It made Gwen giggle.
"Oh,maybe just once or twice though I'm not going to stop you. I quite like it when you tell me how beautiful you think I am." She smiled up at him with so much adoration for this Oklahoma boy who's filling her heart with all the right kinds of love and happiness. Blake winked at her as he took her hand in his to intertwine there fingers,"I'll always tell you no matter what." He leant down placing a gentle kiss to her forehead. Gwen rested her head on his shoulder as they took off.

"So who's New Years party we going to again? Or was it a fan New Years party?" She quietly asked as she focuses on there hands. "The one we're going to is Brad Paisleys party for a few hours then it's downtown to Broadway to ring it in with the BSer's then Brad and the gang are coming down to the party to ring it in with the fans." He had his head rested against the back of the chair with his eyes closed. "I'm a little nervous that's all,I am not one for the attention even though everywhere that I go I get followed all I've ever wanted was the simple kind of life with a huge career it's clear you can't have both." Letting out a nervous little giggle she squeezed his hand a little.

"Nashville is different to other places they respect the privacy of everybody including the more famous of us." He smiled to himself,"though if you feel uncomfortable at any point just let me know and I'll come to the rescue." They both had a giggled about that. "Don't worry I won't be leaving your side." She explained. "I got you,babe." He had taken his belt off a little after they had taken off allowing her to place her legs in his lap giving her more access to really hug him with her free arm,with his free hand he started messaging her feet as she'd taken off her boots before hand.

3 and a half hours later they had arrived in Nashville headed to there hotel for the next few days before they where to head off on a secret vacation only very few knew about,as they arrived they're greeted with warm smiles making both of them feel a little more at ease then they where. After getting up to there room they decided to take a walk around Nashville,Blake wanted to show her around as she didn't get to see much last time she was here.