What if there was no tomorrow?

The day started out so incredibly the five of them having breakfast on a gorgeous Oklahoma morning getting ready for the day of riding and hiking as a family what could honestly go wrong? Life was so unpredictable,cherish every moment. Somethings happen which are out of your control and you mightn't like it but you have to take what gets thrown at you the good,the bad and the heart ache.

It was around lunch time when Gavin came to pick up the boys being his week with them though as per usually he didn't want to take Apollo not that it bothered Blake he loved that little boy he held a special place in his heart all of them did especially their mother this year has been so incredible all their pain was turned into happiness with two people realising that they didn't have to go through it alone. Their had been a lot of paps follow Gavin to Gwen's place she hated it every damn time,Gavin drove out of the out trying his best to navigate through the Hurd of paparazzi sitting all over the shirt Gavin might be an ass of a man but he'll protect his kids with his life well the two that he truly cares about anyway.

"Can you just fuck off! I'm with my boys" Blake and Gwen heard Gavin screaming at the paparazzi know she didn't like the language but she understood. "How'd the know to follow him?" Gwen whispered,"they're true God rats ."
Blake comforted her keeping a close on her the vehicle that held half his heart. "Take Pol." He handed the cute curly headed boy to his mother to try go steer them away from the vehicle to let Gavin though. Next thing they know there's a crash and screaming Gwen can't see anything,She can't see the car or Blake she was starting to worry before by standees started yelling and screaming "Call 911! Call 911" before she knew it she was running, she saw Blake lying unconscious on the ground. "WHAT HAPPENED?" Gavin came over,"A car came though and rammed him while he was standing on the path trying to get them to move so I could get through." He explained. Gwen was furious.

"Why can't you just leave my family and I alone?" She held Blake's head on her lap with Apollo hugging his side crying and gurgling"Papa! Papa!" Gavin comforted him. "He will be okay,Pol." it made the little boy cry even more. What Gavin doesn't know is Apollo had been calling him Daddy but Blake isn't that he call him Blake or Papa ( Gwen's idea.) Apollo took the second opinion. It makes Blakes heart so full. The paramedics arrive as did the police keeping everyone back they rushed Blake straight to hospital with Gwen and Apollo right beside him,Apollo refused to stay with Gavin. Gwen waiting in the waiting area with Apollo it'd been a few hours since that's brought Blake in along side the driver of the other vehicle,the whole guy is recovering fine in intensive care unit after hitting Blake then the power pole he blow 3 times over the limit.

5 hours had past Blake came out of surgery the doctors informed Gwen he might not remember what happened for a little while though it'll come to him then he'll be able to understand his injuries she nodded was the doctor told her as Blake has her down as his emergency contact she's aloud to know the go to.

"Can we go see him?" He nodded leading the way to Blake private room. She walked in with Apollo by her side he let go off her hand to walk straight over and gently climb onto Blake's bed. Apollo soon fell asleep cuddled up to his Papa with Gwen sitting on the left side holding his hand. They both fell asleep after a little while neither of them had noticed Blake had woken up he had been watching the both of them for a little over an hour now he was so ready to play a prank on Gwen. He tickled her palm she woke straight up,"I was wondering if you can help me with something I don't seem to remember who you are?" Gwen looked really concerned tears started to well in her eyes,"Gwen? Baby,I'm kidding with you." She looked straight up at him "I hate you! You're such a asshole." She got up to walk over to kiss him. "I could never forget you or my little monkey." He kissed her then the top of Apollos head.

"I'm sorry,it was meant to just be a little prank." He asked a little concerned. "I thought you where dead,baby. You weren't waking up." She explained "Jesus,I ain't taking our baby by myself." Blake's mouth dropped open "baby? We're having a baby?" She nodded in response "hell yeah,Cowboy" they kissed.next to him with Apollo on the other side she looked up at him,"around 8 hours ago. I was so tired and worried about you I collapsed they ran test and boom." She smiled. "You collapsed? Are you okay?" "Of course that's what you're worried about. I just told you that you're gonna be a dad and you're worried about me collapsing." She giggled sweetly,oh how he loved it.

"You're the mother of our children I am going to worry if something happens to you,princess." He explained. "Our?" She questioned all snuggled into his chest,"The boys already all me their dad,I call them my boys. It's how we roll." He shrugged. She just smiled at how "Speaking of how are my other two boys? Are they okay?" He had a little worry in his voice. "They're with Gavin I have to let him know you're okay cause King and Zuma want to come see you." Pulling out her phone she sent a quick text off to Gavin.

Text: Gwen

Blake is awake. He pulled through his surgery fine he's only just woken up. He said you can bring the boys up to see him whenever you're ready. Thanks.

Text: Gavin

We're outside waiting. What room?

Text: Gwen

Right down the hall to the end on your left room 14.

"They're already here." She smiled making Blake smirk. "Gavin has been waiting for them?" He was always shocked when Gavin showed he care for someone other then himself. They heard footsteps,"Pops" Zuma had tear stains down his cheek "Zuma my boy come here." Gwen got up to allow Zuma to climb up and hug Blake. Kingston stood beside the bed near Apollo who was still sound asleep,"Has he been asleep this whole time?" Kingston asked "that's a miracle." They all laughed.
In love she was and how her life had changed for the better when she met Blake.
"Thanks for bringing them in." He thanked Gavin. "They're just as much mine as they're yours." Gwen and Blake looked at each other then back at Gavin. Just like that Apollo woke up and seen that Blake was awake "PAPA! PAPA!" He cheered and bounced up and down. "Careful buddy,Papa is still a little sore." He slowed down so he was able to hug Blake.
"Hi Monkey." Blake kissed his forehead.

As the hours pasted by Gavin took all King and Zuma back to his place leaving Gwen and Apollo they cuddled and watched movies on Gwen's iPad she had driven home quickly to get some stuff for the night as the doctor said they could stay. As they watched the movie he caught Gwen's eye causing he to look up at him with her heart warming smile,"you know how I love you right? That I'll never leave you or our kids?" She winked at him as she brushed her lips across his. "I know and I'm forever grateful and thankful. I like might just love you a lot also." They laughed as they kissed again.

The rest of the night was them cuddling and watching movies,Apollo had dozed off somewhere after the end of the first movie.

So,What would of happened if tomorrow never came? He'd never know of his baby on the way with his love or seeing his boys grow up. He wasn't going to think of that he was going to think of how thankful he is to get to be able to see tomorrow.