I Won

"I started falling in love"

When Gwen and Blake never expected too fall in love during the toughest time of both of their lives,little did they know. Sometimes things haven't for unknown reasons some good,some bad you just never know what life is going to throw at you, but right in this moment almost 8 months after officially starting their relationship  nether of the musicians could believe how truly blessed they both are too have found each other in a dark moment of need.

Having started out as friends was the greatest thing for both Gwen and Blake it gave them a chance to get to know each other their friendship,you could say was most unexpected though it does have its moments where they realise they were meant to meant whether it been thanks to the voice or not they were meant to be friends..even more.

Gwen had just finished up doing her second carpool karaoke with James Corden for the late late show,first time didn't go as planned thanks to the rain good job LA, on her way home she stopped at the store to pick up some supplies for their mixed culture themed dinner with a little Mexican,French and Italian for date night having decided to stay in. She sent Blake a text.

To:-: Cowboy 🐴
From:-: Sunflower 🌻

Baby,you need anything from the store while I'm here? Xx

To:-: Sunflower 🌻
From:-: Cowboy 🐴

We do need more of the ice cream you like I can't remember the name. Yeah,we need more. 😳

She let out a giggling while she read Blake's reply knowing exactly why they needed more. She stopped in the ice cream section grabbing some more So Good Chocolate Bliss before replying. 

To:-: Cowboy 🐴
From:-: Sunflower 🌻

Oh,do we now? Has someone been eating all the ice cream now? Don't worry,baby I'll be home soon. 😉

To:-: Sunflower 🌻
From:-: Cowboy 🐴

Now,now Ms Stefani I don't know what you're trying to say here but I am innocent..mostly. Please hurry home I do miss your gorgeous self. I love you,honey bee. 💜

She'd finished up in the supermarket and packed the car up before she'd even received Blake's message. She sat in the drivers seat,buckled up than replied to her man.

To:-: Cowboy 🐴
From:-: Sunflower 🌻

I'm all buckled in,sweetheart I'm coming home. See you soon,my love. I'm expecting lots of Lovin',Cowboy. 😘

She sent the message away before sending another quick message.

To:-: Cowboy 🐴
From:-: Sunflower 🌻

I kinda might love you like lot too. Shocking. 😱

After locking her phone and placing it in her handbag on the passenger side floor she started the car. She heard who phone buzzed the reader read it out for her over the stereo in her car.

To:-: Sunflower 🌻
From:-: Cowboy 🐴

You can have it all and more,baby girl. Whatever you want I'm all yours..forever. Drive safely,darling remember my precious cargo is behind the wheel. It took her around 15-20 minutes to drive home thanks to traffic when she pulled up in the carport she was met by her very handsome cowboy ready to take all the groceries in before she could even grab a single bag other than her handbag,he's pretty amazing, they both walked inside to the kitchen and started putting the groceries away which didn't take them long at all.

Once finished Blake picked her up from behind carrying her over to the couch. She giggled the whole way.

"How was the carpool filming?" He asked genuine. Blake was always asking how her day was it made her heart swell.

"It was pretty rad. George Clooney and Julia Roberts came along also,it was so nice seeing Jules again. I had so much fun. We actually talked more like James threw in 'if you get yourself a handsome country boy it takes 10 years off' or along those lines." She explained making both of them laugh out loud. "Not gonna say I don't agree.." Gwen was playing with his hand that was placed on her left thigh. Gwen had the biggest smile on her face she loved getting to come home to Blake and the boys even though tonight it was just Blake she didn't mind at all they had a lot of catching up to do if you get what I mean.

Gwen bite her lip. "I can't wait to see the final masterpiece when it airs. I am curious though.." Gwen cut him off,"oh here we go." She giggled making Blake gasp. "We I'm a little insulted that you thought I was gonna be cocky.." He placed his hand over his heart all while making a shocked face. "Please we both know what you're gonna say." That make them both lose it with hardcore laughter.

"I might have to step up my game me girl has me figured out." He tickled her. "You hungry,babe?" She jumped straight off the couch with a bounce,"I'll take that as a yes." He smiled than kissed her cheek. "Let's eat. Just need too put out the spices you brought home the rest is all cooked." He lead her into the kitchen and pulled out her chair. "Sit darling." Gwen sat down at the dining table Blake pushed her chair in once she was seated.

Blake brought dinner over placing it on the table than retreated for the spices.

"I'm so hungry." Gwen said as her belly rumbled. "Dig in,babe." They both started taking spoonfuls of each of the themes before they new they'd demolished it all every little bit.
"That was.." Gwen finished for him,"incredible."
"I'm stuffed as a pig." Blake gasped causing Gwen to let out a slight laugh.

They both decided on showering then movies which turned into the longest shower before a movie night ever. They spent the next hour or so making out under the shower steams letting the water run over their bodies neither of them saying at word or taking a single breathe not wanting to break the kiss full of passion and so much love. After another 10 minutes they finally took their first breath.

"I'll never get used to this." Blake slightly spoke as he rested his forehead against Gwen's. "Never." Gwen reached back turning off the water. "Cuddles and movies?" He smirked as he helped her out of the shower and handed her a towel. "I think I can do cuddles and movies as long as I get to pick the movie...and we are definitely including make out sessions." She left him hanging in the bathroom as she walked into their bedroom too get changed into her pyjamas. He chuckled whiling walking into the bedroom to get his own pyjamas on.

Gwen had decided on 'the notebook' which of course Blake hasn't seen. They laid on the pillow fort on the entertainment room floor with Gwen cuddled up against Blake's chest laying between his legs with Blake's arms wrapped around her waist,it was perfect. This night was perfect.