Love Me Tender

The sun was rising over the trees out the front of Blake's house in Oklahoma she was sitting in her favourite chair In her favourite spot watching the sunrise while her cowboy slept, Gwen sat there with a cup of tea in her hand accompanied with a huge smile on her face filled with love, adoration for a man that's laying on his stomach softly snoring tangled up in the white Egyptian cotton sheets they order just before Christmas last year, How things have changed since then. Gwen couldn't help thinking how her life has turned out with everything she went through in the last year to get to where she is now feeling emotions she never felt before she doesn't think she'll even get used to the feeling of being so treasured by such a gentle, caring human being, it's so surreal. The last 5 months have been the most exhilarating and emotional in more ways than words can express one thing is for sure she's never felt so comfortable in her own skin before or with herself that's sure something she's come to love not having to feeling that is she has wake up put on a fresh face of make just to satisfy or make Blake love her like Gavin did they're so different in so many ways never in a million years did she think she'd be a single mother of three living the simple life she'd always wanted with a man that wasn't Gavin.

This morning has turned into one of many reminiscing about all the good in her life Gwen has filled journals of how thankful she is to have found such happiness in such a dark time in her life, the love she has found for a man from Tishomingo, Oklahoma how he's become her best friend over the last year, her saviour over the few months before they admitted their feelings for each other both scared of starting something in the middle they knew was special in a time of such heartbreak. They decided after their first date it was the right time it was the perfect time for both of them after all they both deserved the happiness they'd found within each other. As the morning sun set across the sky as she finished the remainder of her tea she heard footsteps moving towards the sliding porch door it could only be one person just as she leant her head back to look at watch him he was already leaning against the door frame smiling the smile of his that was only reserved for her with those piercing blue eyes that cut her deep down that where being matched with those dimples, Oh god those dimples that drove her crazy every time and he knew it.

"Good morning beautiful." There he goes making her heart flutter all over again. "I woke up without my snuggle buddy she seems to like watching the sunrise every morning." They both let out a soft giggle as she reach over for him to take her hand, he happily did letting her pull him towards her. She moved forward allowing him to move into sit behind her, it's her favourite sitting position, once he got into a comfy position behind her she leant back into his embrace wrapping his huge arms around her ever so tightly. "The Oklahoma sunrise is my favourite." She said ever so softly as a whisper, "It's so peaceful as well as relaxing. I get to think of all the good in my life that I am ever so thankful for. Especially this." Leaning her head back into his chest more if it was even possible, 'I'm especially thankful for what we have...for you." God was she ever so thankful for Blake she thanked god every day for his love and tenderness. "I am thankful we agreed on going on the date, I am thankful that we didn't miss our opportunity to be where we're right now here on this porch chair as the sun shines brightly over the fields. Baby, I thank god for you every chance I get not everyone gets to fall in love with their best friend like I have only to realise they're the person their heart has been waiting for." She closed her eyes as she felt his lips on her neck placing tender kissing ever so softly to the crest where neck and shoulder joined. It's his favourite place to rest his head.

The two of them stayed in the current position of bliss for the next hour or so before they agree on going back to bed. Lazy snuggle days where their favourite kind of day just the two of them no intrusions just the two of them cracking jokes too make the other laugh hysterically as tears of joy fell down their cheeks with stolen kisses full of love and respect for one and other before they realised it was already afternoon they had fallen asleep wrapped in each other's arms Blake with his head tucked in his favourite spot her wide awake as usual before him not that she minded she loved watching him sleep as he breathed warm arm onto her chest making her fell like everything was right in this world of craziness. Gwen loved running her long delicate fingers through his soft curls all spread over her chest, Every morning she woke that little bit extra just to be able to watch him sleep there was just something about how peaceful He looked like know matter what he had been through Blake had always been the one there everyone even him he was at his breaking point his heart was bigger than the world itself.

Placing soft kisses on his forehead as she took in his rustic sent that smelt like home, she suddenly felt a weight lift off her chest his blue eyes now focused on her big chocolate browns leaning down she kissed him a kiss full of passion pure passion. "Hey Baby..." they said in unison before Blake pulled her down to rest his forehead against hers, "How does pancakes and fresh orange juice sound? After all pancakes can be eaten any time of day, right?" peeking her on the tip of her nose. "As long as you're making them" she giggled. Blake let out a deep heartfelt chuckle that had been hidden, He watched her slowly remove herself from his embrace walking towards the bathroom to freshen up he made his way down stairs he began brunch preparations. A few minutes later he felt a pair of arms wrap around his mid waist he pretending it was someone else mostly just for the sarcastic reaction that she was going to bite back "I'm sorry Darling I'm a taken man don't let my girl catch you I've seen her shoot a gun even that scared me." He felt a sharp jab enforced into his ribs there is was that's his baby girl letting him know his stupid sarcastic joke was as lame as the next. "Jackass." Was let out in a muffled giggled, "I love you." She ducked her head under his arm snuggled into his side he leant down and placed a kiss upon her forehead "I'll always love you more than every star that sparkles in the night sky even more than the sun rising over the trees across the fields, Baby girl."

In that moment she knew he was home...

Love me tender, Love me sweet Never let me go You have made my life complete and I love you so..