"We've Got This Crazy Chemistry Between Us"

"Remember how I said we're supposedly 'opposites'? Okay, well I am starting to think it is true. THAT DOESN'T MEAN IT ISN'T GOOD! It's really rad, actually. I mean think about it, who would want someone exactly like them? I guess it makes sense you would do everything together because you both enjoy it, but seriously. I guess... but we still hang out as if we have the most things in common. I mean seriously we are just completely different! I am still the stereotypical cheerleader, liking Madonna. I don't know this chapter of the story is weird! We have that weird science between us. We have the best differences, though. I painted my room a shade of pink and I swear it was so weird when you said it was a shade of red. I don't know what made you think that way, but oh well! I hope that maybe our weird brain science doesn't change how we think about each other in the future. You are the best. We will forever be a puzzle, but very much complete. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Wyatt," Gary greeted his best friend on his way to catch up with him in the crowded hallway, "why are you really into little miss Jan, anyway? Seriously!?"

"Is that how you start conversations?" Wyatt scuffed as he walked a but slower for his friend to catch up. 

"Now a days, yup. What else do you think or talk about?" Gary muttered as he was glaring at the only girl he couldn't stand,  Clary Wilson. 

"How is Clarissa? Also that is not true I do not talk about her all the time!" Wyatt said more defensive then he had wanted. He felt more embarrassed about how Janet was controlling his mind so much to where he couldn't stop thinking about her! He didn't mean to think about her all the time... it just happened. With things like songs making him think about her! He felt super lost and fluffy all at the same time. Something that was "so adorable they would throw up."

"That witch! I wouldn't care even if my life depended on it! Sure, Donnelly, and you obviously haven't told me her life story.. OH WAIT! Ha, you already did!" Gary was still giving Wilson the death stare making sure she knew that he expressed he hated her first before she could try anything. 

"Do I really?"

"I've known you since third grade, I think I know what the heck you're thinking about now..." He was trying to sound sarcastic, but it was the truth, and he some how couldn't be funny when it came to the truth.

"Sorry... I PROMISE YOU, I DON'T ME~" Wyatt was interrupted by Gary's hand grasping his mouth.

"Sure, sure. You don't 'mean to think about her. It just comes naturally!' Sure, sure. That's what they all say. Jeez, you are a love sick puppy. Sad, very sad." People began to multiple as Gary and Wyatt began to get closer to the cafeteria and many other classes with "rad teachers!" 

"How am I sad!"

"You love her, don't ya, Donnelly?" Gary stared at him for a while slowing down a bit. He hasn't called Wyatt by his last name since the sixth grade. It was when they had a fight. Something Wyatt and Garry both forgot, but Wyatt still remembered the way Gary would say his last name for a while after. He needed to earn the casual first name again. Why now? What had Wyatt done wrong?

Wyatt stopped since they were at his locker. He side-stepped away from his best friend's side and opened his locker. Gary had stopped also and waited for Wyatt to get whatever he was digging for in his locker.

"Yeah.. I actually kind of do... What's wrong with you? Whats wrong with that!?" Wyatt felt a bit enraged that the fact his best friend is angry, dare say jealous, of what both of them have been working up the courage to do! Finally, one of them, obviously not Gary, was happily in love. Which was different, a some what scary different.