"Buying E-Cigarettes At The Convince Store"

"I don't know what you wanted, but it definitely was a pack of cigarettes. You don't smoke, Wyatt. I know you well enough to know that. You're just not the type to hurt yourself like that, or 'help' as the many others told you. What the heck does "chill" even mean if it means for you to smoke. I'm sorry you know I hate smoking, since my dad used to smoke.  I guess I shouldn't have forced you not to, but I don't  regret it. I think that you're happy enough without it. FOR CRYING OUT LOUD YOU HAVE ME, WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?! Just kidding I'm terrible, but you love me anyway.  Anyway, you went and tried it like the idiot you were  (thank goodness you aren't now ha). You were so scared and so excited all at once, it scared me. We headed to the closest convince store out of town and bought exactly what you wanted.  You bought some cigarettes and ran right out the door. We headed to the park as I sat in the car and you tried to smoke one. You coughed for minutes on end. You hacked and gagged all over the hood of you car. It was probably bad for me to laugh and just watch you, but I told you that was going to happen. You came inside and drank a whole bottle of water. Your breathing was heavy and  you just stared at the wield shield for a while. You were able to breathe out a small 'Never... Again..."  before we headed back to town.  You asked me along the way if your eyes were glassy and they weren't. You dropped me off and my dad didn't notice even though you were so nervous that he would notice, even though one puff doesn't cause the smell to stick on you, I guess. You went home after that. I told you... *sigh* Sometimes, Wyatt you are such an idiot. You've changed since then though. We were barely seventeen then. Thank goodness. Ha"

~~~~~~

"Whyyyy hello, perverted nerd. Every try one of these? Probably not, you have your hands down your pants to much." Jimmy laughed and flicked his cigarette bud toward Wyatt, as he was passing by. 

Wyatt just looked over to Jimmy and continued to walk away. He wasn't worth Wyatt's time considering how little he had at the moment. He was on his way to Janet's house, maybe a way to get  rid of some stress. Too much stress. Too much stress

He turned the ignition and let the his car sputter to life. He sat there for a moment looking for his cassettes that he had brought along in his book bag. He popped some in and drove off to Janet's house.  Yet still something was lingering in his mind. Too much stress. Too much stress.

"Enjoy the Silence" by Depeche Mode played as he drove. He was hoping on not enjoying silence since that meant he was going to think. No way was he going to think about anything too stressful. Maybe Janet will be able to listen and the flames of his anxiety will leave. Yet he was still nervous for some reason. He has complained to Janet  (more times than he would like to admit) but was that fair. Did Janet mind him complaining... She must at least find it annoying, right? Oh, Wyatt.... Just stop the thinking. She'll be fine... Let's make you fine. Too much stress. Too much stress.

*knock* *knock* 

Just waiting was making Wyatt nervous... He just wanted to lay next to Janet... At least for a second.. Too much stress. Too much stress.

"Oh, hey, Wyatt... Are you okay? You look like you're sick," Janet spoke in an almost whisper. She was obviously hiding something. She wore a concerned face and weary eyes. Was she sick? Oh god, Wyatt you were going to ruin a ill girl's day! 

"No.. Are you okay?" Wyatt reached for Janet's hand. He held it for a second expecting the usual warmth.. Her hand laid limp in his, but he felt better having her hand there. 

"Can you stay for a while?.. I don't know I just feel sad.. I don't want to make you feel bad or any--" Wyatt hugged Janet before she could finish her sentence (as usual with interrupting adorable Wyatt). She was about to cry, right there and then because of Wyatt's rude hug. It was so very helpful and necessary..