Chapter 1: The Dream

HELLO

Oh hi

in this book- Rin and Len are mirror images

MIRROR IMAGES

Okay, cool LET'S GET STARTED~

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Len's P.O.V.

I woke up really sweaty

Why you ask?

Oh, right. I had a dream

Not a nightmare, Well, maybe

I'll tell you about it

><><><><><><><><>

Len's dream:

I opened my eyes to all black. I tried looking around, but like I said, it was black. And when it's pitch black, you can't see anything.

I was surrounded in darkness, but still could move. I turned around and realized there was a soft tiny tint of blue in the distance, just a TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY bit. I started to head towards it and the light slowly got brighter and bigger. 

Suddenly, there was this huge flash of blueish white light.

It was blinding.

As I kept moving forward, my eyes adjusted and the light dimmed down. I manged to make out the shape of a cage.

As my eyes fully adjusted I realized yes, it was a cage. I moved to the bars and looked inside. There was a girl inside laying down in it.

A girl??  Why is there a girl in a giant cage...?  

She looked up at me.

WHAAA....?

She looked at me, stood up, her bright blue eyes filled with concern and her blonde yellow hair straightening itself. She was wearing all white, from her white dress to her white bow and clips.

Suddenly, wings came unfolded from her back. She opened her mouth to say something.

She didn't make a sound though, she mouthed it.

I want to talk to you, I want to see you, I want to MEET you

It scared me right out of my skin. I looked at her

"You don't want me to help  you?" I stared at her confused and worried.

You'll be helping me that way. By talking to you, by seeing you.

"Are you sure?!? You don't want out?" I was confused as a fire trucking cat in a pot.

She just shook her head and mouthed:

I'm not the one trapped.

You are.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

So, hoped you liked it,

I made the dream before I found the pic and saw it and was like

OMG IT'S RIN AND IT FITS PERFECTLY~! :DDDD

XD so yeah.....

though I might  have added the fact that she was laying down....