Chapter 5- The Truth

A/N:

Hay, if I'm ever going on the computer I'm gonna try and update? Okay? Okay.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Len's P.O.V.

"So, Rin? Is that really your name or the name they game you?" I questioned Rin on our walk through town 'to get to know each other better' as to Master. She sighed.

"No, Rin's my name. Real and everything." I nodded.

"Okay, so the truth please."

"That is the truth! What, you don't believe me?? Rin is my real name!"

"No, not about that! About me being trapped and all that nice stuff."

"Ohhh...well why didn't you just ask that in the first place? I thought you thought I was a liar and I would've shot you. Haha, yeah okay." She took a deep breath in, dragged me to a bench and sat down.

"Okay, so you're trapped-" I opened my mouth "-Shut up and let me talk." I nodded

"So, you're trapped, trapped as in not being able to preform at any concerts and being stuck down in the dump, and also being half depressed. I'm here to help you to become more popular, to get you un-depressed, and yeah, help you." She looked at me. "Got it?"

I nodded, then shook my head. "How are we gonna make me popular?"

"I got just the thing, come on!"

Next thing I know, her hand is gripping my wrist, and she's pulling me towards the recording studio.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Rin's P.O.V.

I ran in the recording studio, pulling Len behind me at full force.

"Hey! I got a song that needs to be created. So MOVE!" I pushed the guy that was sitting in the chair in front of the sound board, out. I giggled and sat down as he stood there.

"No sneak peeks! Get lost!" The dude mumbled something, but did leave the room. Len looked at me with a huge blank face and I started laughing. He slowly smiled and started laughing with me too.

"O-Okay, let's create a song!"

"S-sure! What's it about?"

"Love and Hate."

<><><><><><><><><><><>

A/N:

Hahahahaahahaaaa

Love and Hate.

Hahahaaaa...

I need help.

XD

I'm going to try and include a cute picture of Rin and Len every chapter, and I want it to be somewhat related to the chapter, but it might be about something completely different.

Anyway, next chapter will be cute! So yeahhhh, okay,

bye for now!