Chapter 4- Activated

A/N:

So NicoleKagamine18.

She knew what the ()'s were. It's the opening words of Circle Of Life  from  The Lion King.

Haha! Yeah so shout out to her! She's got a really good Soul Eater fanfic so yeahhhh.

And again, I've been super busy. Sorry!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It's been a week, and the new Vocaloid that is going to be activated is apparently, my twin sister. I told them no way. I am not having a twin. Nope, nope, nope, nope. They finally agreed to make her my mirror image.

They keep asking me for suggestions on names. I have no clue what her name is, so I just told them I had none.

It's been a week, and finally, the day to activate her has arrived.

Melissa uploaded her a day ago. Nobody questioned anything. They all thought I had finally come around and had put in everything I wanted.

But now, a hour away from when she's supposed to be activated, I'm pacing around, nervous. Why? Don't ask me. I hope everything goes right and she doesn't get hurt or anything.

The hour has now passed.

As Miku, Katio, and I all wandered into the viewing room, Master walked in the new arrival's.

I waited, until the button was pushed.

Activating: Kagamine Rin. VOCALOID 02, now

"Hello, I am Master, are you feeling well? Can you tell me you're name?"

"I-I'm feeling very well, and my name is Kagamine Rin. Are you stupid? And why do I have to call you Master. Wow. Such an ego."

We all cheered. It worked! But man, this girl had such an attitude. It was adorable.

"So, where's my mirror image Len? I wanna annoy him."

Master stepped aside and I finally saw her. She had short golden blonde hair that doesn't go past her shoulders. She had deep blue eyes that I could just stare into all day, and a girl version of my outfit. It was like looking in a mirror.

"Len, come in please." I jumped out of my trance when Master calls me in. I do, and as soon as I do, Rin comes and hugs me.

She leans into my ear and whispers:

"Ready to be freed?"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/N:

Whew! That took a while. Sorry it did, I know it's not long, but my little sister keeps being bad, and she erased a whole paragraph of mine.

Little siblings, argh.

Anyway, there you go!