Chapter 7-Shopping

Len's P.O.V.

I can't believe our song is such a big hit! Master was so proud of us, he said that we're preforming it in the next concert! I told Rin and she literally screamed.

"Ow! Rin, ow!"

 "I-I can't!!" I stopped and stared at her. I thought she was so happy to be preforming, but that wasn't the case. She was scared and nervous!

"Rin? What do you mean you can't?!" She started pacing back and forth in front of me.

"I can't! I absolutely cannot! I don't even sing that good, I have huge stage fright, I just can't, I can't, I can't, I can't, Ican'tIcan'tIcan'tIcan'tIcan't I CAN'T!" She flopped on the ground and went to curl up in a ball. I stopped her by grabbing her shoulders and standing her up.

"Hey, hey, hey! You can! And you say you can't sing?" She opened her mouth but I cut her off. "Please! What I said yesterday about you having the voice of an angel was completely true! And I'll help you through your stage fright, I can help you through it! I had huge stage fright when I first had to go on stage."

"Wait, you had stage fright, and you have gone, or been in a concert??"

"Yeah, once. But that's not the point! Come on Rin, let's go shopping for your room and then go get over your stage fright. We have a whole week and a half to get this thing done." She nodded.

"I hope you can solve this..."

I didn't say anything more, I just hugged her.

"So, SHOPPINGGGGGGGGGG!" I laughed and she hopped/ran out the door. I followed.

((Timeskip to when they've been shopping for a while and are at the 3rd store))

"Rin, do you have enough posters yet?"

"Um, nope!" She grabbed yet another poster from the bin and put it in my arms. I would guess she had..

"Rin, ten. You have ten  posters!"

"Five more!"

"Five?!"

"Five."

I groaned as she stuffed another poster in my arms. Then four more.

"Can we check out? My arms can't hold them!"

"No! I need a new bed sheet."

"What's wrong with the one you have now?"

"It doesn't have enough color!"

I groaned yet again and Rin smiled.

"Oh come on Len! You can hold them for a while longer! You got those big strong arms of yours!" I snorted

"Big, strong? You mean these flabby things? Ha, please."

"You have big strong arms just as much as I have the voice of an angel."

"If you agree you have the voice of an angel I'll agree that I have big, strong arms."

She glared at me and I grinned.

"Fine," She muttered. "But I still won't believe it."

"Oh Rin," I shook my head. "So unbelieving. Believe sometimes! BELIEVEEEEEEEEEE!"

I started singing the first believe song that popped in my head, and Rin tried to shut me up.

"SHH! Len! Len! Shut up! Okay! Okay fine! I'll believe it just shut up!!" I laughed and did.

"Finally! Gosh!" She sighed then started laughing with me. Then, out of the blue she gasped.

"What??"

"LENNN! THERE'S MP3 PLAYERS HERE! I WANT ONEE!"

"Rin, why don't you just get an iPhone?"

"NO! I WANT SOMETHING THAT NOBODY ELSE HAS!"

"Rin.."

She turned around and gave my puppy eyes.

"Pwease???"

I sighed. I had to give in, she was too cute.

"Fine," "YAY!" "But-! Get me one too."

"Oh, okay! You can have yellow and I'll have orange!"

"Yeah!"

"Yeah!"

"Hey Rin?"

"What?"

"TAKE THESE POSTERS!"

"NUU!"

We spent the rest of the day running around the store and buying things she, I, or we both wanted.

It was fun.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/N:

Whew! That was fun to write! Ahh I think this is my favorite chappy so far :D

 It's so cute! I have so many plans for this book, I just wanna write and write and write and write!

But... I am busy but I love writing more and will try to update when I can!

Thanks for reading and stuffz!