Chapter 3- Tomorrow

A/N:

I'm just gonna say, I've been super busy. Sorry!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Len's P.O.V.

It's tomorrow, and Kaito and Miku have another concert today. So as soon as they went in stage, I slipped out into the warm air outside of the concert hall. Melissa was sitting in the exact same spot as last time. I walked over to her and sat down in the chair.

"Welcome back Len."

"Hey Melissa."

"I suppose you want to get right down to business?" 

"If you would please."

She started to move her hands around her crystal ball, then stopped.

"Money."

"Huh? Oh, right."

I handed her a twenty, and she started moving her hands again.

"She says hello."

"Tell her hello back, and ask her what's her name."

Melissa glared up at me.

"Ask her yourself, jeez, I'm not a slave!"

"I gave you twenty bucks this time! And I can't! I'm not like you!"

"True, but you don't have to be like me to talk to her. She's right in here."

She pointed to the ball, and I looked in it. There was a small girl in it, with short blonde hair and deep blue eyes. The same girl I saw in my dreams. I shivered and watched her mouth move. She was so tiny, I couldn't see what she was saying. I couldn't hear her either.

"Melissa...I can't hear her."

"Right!"

Melissa touched my hand and I heard a voice. A girl's voice. It was the girl in the ball.

"Whoa..slow down! I can't understand!"

She inhaled

"Len!! Len! You're trapped and you need my help!" She spoke slower, but not much slower.

"I'm trapped?! I'm not the one in a crystal ball, need I remind you. And how do you know my name??"

"Len, listen to me. I'm from the other side as you would call it. This 'other side' is my world, and here, we help people from your world. We send people, like Melissa to yours so we can contact you. Len, you're trapped and need my help!"

"I don't need your help and I'm diffidently  not trapped."

"Len you're a Vocaloid right?"

"Yeah.."

"There's a concert tonight correct?"

"So?"

"Are you in it?"

I thought about what she was saying. How I was trapped, me a Vocaloid but not being in any concerts. She was right- I was trapped. Trapped like a bird in a cage. I wanted out.

"Okay, I'm trapped."

"TOLD YA!"

"So how you gonna help?"

"I'm going to come over to your world and make you popular."

I laughed "Yeah, good luck with that."

"I am! Now, how do I..."

"You could be a Vocaloid. Master's gonna activate a new one soon, and I could help them program you."

"Yes, but how?"

"I can help." Melissa finally talked.

"How Mel?" Seems that 'Mel' and the girl know each other.

"I can trap you in this ball, then upload you into the Vocaloid,"

"Yes, yes! It should work! Yes! Trap me right now!"

Melissa started to chant (after grumbling 'Thanks  for interrupting) some weird like, African words. ((Nan~ ts'ingona, bakithi baba~))

"Wait! You're name?!" I yelled at the girl

"You'll find out when I'm activated! Oh and Len? I'm taking your last name!"

"WHAT?!!?" Melissa finished her chant and locked her in the ball before I even finished my word.

"Sorry Len, you won't be able to talk to her until she's activated."

I sighed.

"That's fine. Nice weird African words, but I gotta go now. Bye."

"See you tomorrow Len!" I nodded and waved then walked back into the concert hall. Damn, never thought that a girl I don't even know the name of, would be taking my last name. Seems weird.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/N:

There.
563 words.

Oh, and a shout out to whoever knows what the words in the ()'s were, and where they're from.

((Nan~ ts'ingonyama bakithi babo~))