20

Calum: I'm sorry

Calum: I'm sorry for being such a dick to you

Calum: I know you have trusting issues. And I know you're mad. You have every right to be.

Calum: especially because I went to Vegas without telling you.

Calum: but I never actually got back to you on coming back for Christmas

Calum: my answer is yes. I will be back for Christmas and we will spend it together like we always do.

Calum: unless you made plans. I hope you didn't.

Calum: I have a flight booked for tonight at 7. Meaning I'll be back in Australia before 2am. If that helps at all.....

Calum: I miss you Michael. A lot. And I love you. A lot. And I'm sorry for being a dick. A lot. But its because I'm scared....

Michael: scared of what

Calum: getting hurt

Michael: you know I wouldn't hurt you

Michael: you're too precious for that

Calum: precious?

Michael: yes. I want to protect you more than I want to hurt you.

Calum: you don't want to hurt me?

Michael: fuck no. Never in a million years would I want to hurt my baby.

Michael: Mon Cherie.

Calum: I remember taking french but I forgot what that means....

Michael: it means my dear.

Calum: awww ur too cute

Michael: thanks, I know

Calum: no ur supposed to say "aw cal ur cute too."

Michael: aw cal you're cute too

Calum: you don't mean it :-((

Michael: obviously I do.

Calum: you'll forgive me right?

Michael: idk I'm still hella pissed that you just got up and left without telling me. Like I wouldn't care if you said "hey I'm going to Vegas for like a day" but you didn't so that's why I'm hurt

Calum: I'm sorry :-(((((

Michael: are you?

Calum: I am. More than u can imagine.

Michael: so prove it. Prove it when you get back.

Calum: I won't be back until the day before Christmas eve Mikey...how am I supposed to prove it when theres so much to do.

Michael: well if you're really sorry and if you really love me, you'll find the time and you'll find a way to prove just how sorry you are

Calum: I will?

Calum: I will.

Michael: good. Now stop texting me. I'm tired.

Calum: maybe I don't want you to sleep

Michael: cute but I need my beauty sleep otherwise I won't look as good as I always do

Calum: self conceited much

Michael: nah I just really like my face. I'm hot af

Calum: true. And ur mine

Michael: "mine" we never made anything official

Calum: we should

Michael: what are you saying

Calum: I'm saying I'll see you at two in the morning tomorrow goodnight x

That was weird, Michael thought to himself. He was really hoping for something more than that, but its better than nothing. Maybe he'll get lucky and Calum will propose to him or something even though they're still young wild adults trying to make a living.

The green haired boy had things to do, such as shop for Luke and Ashton, and Calum who he wasn't sure would be considered a boyfriend or not at this point. He also had his family to buy gifts for and it felt weird because this would be his first year actually spending his money on someone that isn't himself.

He wanted to sleep, but he also didn't want to be that one dick who opens tons of presents yet gets nobody else anything. So he reluctantly got out of bed, took a shower and headed to the mall; the one place he dreaded going to.

-

Michael bought a present for Luke and Ashton that they could share, since it'd be more than likely that they'd be moving in together somewhere between now and the next few months. He bought Calum something he knew the boy would love but was hesitant about it anyway, and just bought his family necessities; such as clothes, towels, jewellery and some mugs since they're addicted to drinking coffee in the morning.

The boy also decided he'd treat himself to a couple of hair dyes, choosing a pale blonde along with black. He wouldn't use much of the black, but he definitely wanted to surprise Calum before he came back from Vegas.

He went home after spending nearly a hundred dollars on presents and instantly headed towards the bathroom where he could work on his masterpiece.

The result of Michael's hair ending up looking like a skunk, but it was cute and he loved it. It gave off this adorable vibe and he knew Calum would love it as well. He's more than excited to see the kiwi boy's reaction.

-

Michael ended up getting around three to four hours of sleep before he heard the sounds of his doorbell ringing. Of course his parents would be asleep at this time, but they were heavy sleepers. Nothing could wake them.

"Calum!"

"Michael!"

Calum engrossed the male in front of him the minute they made eye contact, neither of the boys letting go until they were in the house and Michael could close the door.

"I missed - oh my god, your hair."

The now skunk haired boy smiled and ran his fingers through it. He liked it a lot more than the green.

"Do you like it?"

"Love it. It's hot."

"Like you?" Michael questioned with a smirk, nearly knowing what was going to come after his snarky comment.

"Stop, you're making me want to kiss you."

"I'll let you kiss me, but first. I want an explanation."

And Calum knew there was no way of getting out of this one. So he laid there on Michaels couch while the skunk haired boy ran his fingers through the brunettes hair and explained why he was in Vegas. From the beginning to the end and yeah, Michael wasn't very pleased knowing that Haley dragged him into this. But it was the only way to confirm that he had and would have nothing to do with a child that doesn't belong to him.

And after that long, boring and very pressuring explanation, Calum found his lips on Michaels again, the two having their arms wrapped around one another's and enjoying each other's presence.

Because moments like these don't last forever and that's exactly why they cherished them.

-

1061 words.

It's 1:50 a.m. I am very tired. But again, not sleeping. I think this story will have 25 chapters. I'm also going to be making a sequel telling lashtons story as to how they met. I haven't come up with a title yet but I hope you read it c:

Night everybody.