22

Michael didn't want the moment they shared to end, but it had to. Time was ticking and the boys were expecting them to practically be ready by five. The actual parade itself wasn't starting until seven, but they had to get there early in order to get a good view. Michael didn't really care much for the parade, since the only view he really needed was Calum and seeing him was better than anything else.

"I don't want to go," Calum whined as he ran a comb through his wet, curly hair. The boy had such a petite figure, he noticed, as he glanced in the mirror. His black skinny jeans made his legs look rather nice, and his muscle shirt showed how toned and muscular he was. Michael didn't think he was able to compare to the boy, since he was completely opposite from Calum.

But it didn't matter. Calum enjoyed laying on Michael because he was comfortable like a pillow. He liked wrapping his arms around the boy and kissing him, because he's perfect.

"I know, but we have to," Michael replied with a sincere smile on his face because he knew deep down that Calum wanted to go. They would both rather just make out and watch movies instead of be productive. That's just them, though.

Only half an hour later, the boys heard the sound of the doorbell ringing. When Michael opened the door, he noticed that Luke and Ashton were wearing the malum sweaters they made and his heart started pelting inside of his chest.

"You're wearing them."

"We are. Why aren't you wearing yours?" Luke quirked at the boys, knowing that they had something going on because it was easy to tell that both of them were flustered messes.

"I uh, I figured that wouldn't be something Calum would want to wear in public."

The brunette frowned as he glanced between all of his friends. It wasn't that at all.

"I'm not embarrassed of you, Michael."

"I know Cal. Don't worry about it." Truthfully, Michael was hurt regardless, over the fact that Calum didn't want to wear it because "he didn't know how to love." It wasn't a legitimate excuse and it made the colorful haired boy feel sad.

"Let's just get going. Yeah?" Ashton said sadly, knowing there was tension spreading through the room. There went a good night.

-

"That was fun," Calum spoke once they came back from the parade. Yeah fun. Michael didn't miss the moments the brunette was flirting with random girls as if they didn't have something going on.

"Mhm."

"I'm sorry."

"Are you?" Michael replied, sitting up from the chair he was laying in, now leaning forward so he could look at his best friend closely.

"I have a tendency of getting with people, you know this."

"Yeah." Wouldn't that mean he'd cheat on Michael?

The colorful haired boy frowned as he laid back down, because he no longer wanted to get involved with this conversation and start something that could take a turn for the worst. He just wanted to cherish the fact that he could kiss Calum if he really wanted to, even with all of the tension in the room.

Calum suddenly climbed on top of Michael, the shorter of the two glancing up at the brunette and realizing that he was now on top of him. Was this about to get sexual? On Christmas Eve?

"W-What are you doing?"

Calum intertwined his fingers with Michaels and smiled at him softly before pecking his lips.

"I keep making mistakes, but I'm certain that I want you, Mikey. I want you, I want you, I want you."

"In what way?"

"In every way possible."

Michael was now a flustered mess, but it didn't matter because Calum loved seeing the boys cheeks redden. And it was also vise versa. They were happy being around each other, but still, nothing was official.

And the skunk haired boy could only hope and wish for a boyfriend, because he was tired of not being loved the way he should be. Tired of loving someone who couldn't show he was committed for an actual relationship in the future.

But another part of him, wished upon a star on Christmas eve that Calum would become his boyfriend one day, but he knew it'd have to be a Christmas miracle for that to happen.

-

A/N:

734 words.

Super short chapter. We're close to the end of this story. :oooooooo

Im sad.

Three more chapters.

Well two and an epilogue.

Please leave a comment and a vote. Thanks. Bye!!