Ch.5 "Oh, We Should Give One Another A Symbol"

Derek growled low with a smile. He really didn't want to get up but that sweet laugh made his eyes open. Derek looked over to see Stiles struggling to put pants on. He laughed getting out of bed to help him. Derek grabbed the waist band of the pants and pulled up. Stiles smiled a 'thank you' and grabbed his shirt. Stiles soon dropped his shirt running to the dresser digging for something.

"Please tell me he packed it. Please. He better have packed it. Oh please, please. Plea-" Stiles whispered to himself but stopped and pulled a big red hoodie out of the dresser. "Yess!" Stiles cheered zipping it on with no shirt. It was a large and it looked extra large on him.

Derek chuckled pulling on a shirt and slipping on some jeans. Derek turned around after pulling on his jeans to see Stiles staring mouth hanging open. Derek crossed his arms with a smirk. Stiles noticed he was staring, closed his mouth and turned toward the window, he didn't move but he did turn red, from ear to ear.

Derek shook his head a the cute kid, walked over to him, intertwined their fingers and pulled him down to the kitchen for breakfast. Stiles walked next to him as the stomped down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"What's for breakfast mama?" Derek asked looking from Stiles to Talia at the stove. Derek and Stiles sniffed in the smell of food.

"Bacon!" they both said at the exact same time. Talia giggled as the boys sat at the kitchen table and set their plates of bacon and eggs in front of them. "Yum!" they both hummed digging in, not waiting for the rest of the family.

Laura, Cora and Peter soon smelled to bacon and stamppeaded down the stair. Laura and Cora sat down where the were and started eating while Peter grabbed some coffee. Stiles and Derek put their plates in the sink before interlocking hands and running up the stairs. Peter turned to Talia and it was like she read his mind when she pointed to the framed picture on the ledge of the fireplace. Peter turned to look and smiled at the site of the famed Polaroid sitting there.

Derek and Stiles made it to the bed room and shut the door. They jumped onto the bed, swatting at each other with pillows. They both laughed loud jumping and swatting. They settled down and came to lay on the bed.

"Hey, we should get a song or something to represent our relationship!" Stiles cheered sitting up. "Oh, I got an idea! We should give one another a symbol and later get it as a tattoo!" Stiles said. Derek nodded in agreement and grabbed a sharpy from his nightstand.

"You first" Derek said handing Stiles the sharpy. Stiles nodded with a smile.

"Okay. Lift up your shirt and lay on your stomach." Stiles said. Derek smiled pulling off his shirt and laying down. Stiles climbed onto his back and sat on Derek's butt while he started on his upper back. Stiles made thick lines on Derek's back. They weren't straight though. They were three swirls that came together in the middle. Stiles smiled at his work before climbing off Derek and handing him the sharpy. "Your turn!" Stiles smiled.

"Okay. Do I get to see it?" Derek asked as Stiles climbed on the bed in front of him.

"After I get mine!" Stiles cheered.

"Okay. . . um. . . scoot closer to me and turn your head towards the window and up." Derek said. Stiles scooted close and did so. Derek smiled pulling him onto his lap and placing one leg in between Stiles'.

Derek lightly placed his hand on the side is Stiles' face and began to draw on his neck close to his jaw. When he was done Derek had made a triangle shape, but with lines that came together in the middle forming a little triangle. Derek closed the sharply and placed it on the nightstand and the two raced to the bathroom down the hall.

Derek turned to the side a bit looking behind him in the mirror to see the symbol. Stiles turned his head up and to the side to see his symbol. They both smiled and hugged each other.

"What are those?" Cora asked pointing a the symbols. Derek smiled at his little sister.

"Cora, these are mine and Stiles' relationship symbols" Derek said smiling at Stiles. Cora smiled at her brother.

"I want one!" she said jumping with joy. Derek chuckled at her.

"Maybe you can find something special for you and your best friend." Derek told Cora. Cora smiled and ran to her room to play. Derek took Stiles' hand and dragged him down stairs to Talia and Peter. "Mama! Mama, look me and Stiles have relationship symbols! Look!" Derek cheered, turning his back to Talia and Peter while Stiles tilted his head to the ceiling to show his.

"Very nice boys." Talia said smiling at the boys. Peter shook his head smiling.

"You two" he said under his breath as the boys started for the stairs.

"Oh, boys wait. I need to show you something." Talia said stopping the boys in their track. They turned to her ready for the news. Talia just motioned to the framed Polaroid. The boys turned and looked. They smiled at what they saw.