Ch.11 "It's Okay. Shh. It's Okay."

Hi. So the video his How Long Will I Love You by Ellie Goulding. It suits this chapter very well. If you listen to it while reading this chapter I bet you'll cry or at least tear up. If you don't then well you will seem pretty heartless. I'm not saying you are but you'll just seem like it. But so READ AND SEE WHAT I'M SAYING! STAY FLY MY POPTARTS!

-Brooka

Derek an Stiles lounged in Derek's room until Stiles got an idea. He grabbed a pillow and swatted at Derek's head. Derek giggled as he grabbed another pillow and swatted at Stiles. Giggles from both boys filled the room. After a moment there was a knock on the door. The two fell on their back, heads hanging off the foot of the bed, both looking to the door. It slowly opened to reveal Talia. She smiled walking over to the two and sitting next to them.

"Good to know you two are having fun." Talia then sighed as her frown faded. Derek sat up and scooted over to her.

"Is something wrong mom?" Derek asked. Stiles then scoot up to her other side. Talia sighed again and forced an unwanted smile. She scooted off the bed and turned to Stiles. She nelt in front of him, not wanting to kill his mood of tell him before John did, she spot softly. So soft Derek could barely hear her.

"Your father is on his way to come get you, so you could go home. Okay?" She said. Stiles beamed with joy. His eyes lit up and he smiled as large as he could. He leaped at Talia and hugged her tight. Tears leaving Talia's eyes as this happy boy hugged her. She wanted to tell him. Oh she did, but it wasn't her place to. It was up to John. Stiles pulled back to smile at her but his smile slightly shrunk seeing her tears.

"Oh it's okay Talia. I'll miss you too." Stiles said. Excitement boiling up inside him he rush down the stairs and to the window to stare out waiting for John and Claudia.

Derek looked at Talia confused he could smell sadness on her. But it wasn't the type Stiles thought it was. Derek walked over to Talia and sat beside her.

"M-mama? W-what is wrong?" Derek struggled to ask. Talia whipped her tears and turned to Derek. She sighed.

"Derek, Your Aunt Claudia. Sh-she- her illness-" She couldn't find the right words. But Derek understood. He pulled Talia into a warming hug as small tears fell from his eyes.

"DAD!" Stiles cheer as John's car pulled up to the house. Wait something was wrong. Claudia wasn't in the car. Why? John looked sad. Like he had been crying. Why? Stiles smiled faded to a confused frown. John opened the front door and walked in. He sat down on the couch and held his head in his hands.

"Dad?" Stiles asked stepping closer to John. He was crying. Why? Claudia was better and they could spend Christmas together. Why was he crying? John lifted his head to look at Stiles.

"Stiles, com-come here." John held his hand out to the boy. Stiles furrowed his eyebrows as he took John's hand and sat on his lap. John let out a sigh before he told Stiles to terrible news. But before he could Stiles spoke up.

"So where is mama? Is she at home? Can she invite the Hales over for Christmas?" Stiles asked with a smile. This crushed John. He broke down in more tears. Stiles frowned at John.

"What is wrong dad?" He asked worried. It took him a minute but John finally spoke up.

"Stiles, your mom. She-she didn't make it." John broke into tears again. Stiles was in shock. No! This wasn't right! Was it? Stiles jumped back off of John shaking his head rapidly.

"No! This isn't true. No!" Stiles ran upstairs tears drenching his cheeks. Stiles got to Derek's room and fell on his bed. Stiles pulled Derek's little stuffed wolf close to him and cried into it. Derek walked over to Stiles and climbed up to him. Stiles felt the movement on the bed and jolted up looking at Derek. He blinked a few times before hugging Derek. Derek wrapped his arms around Stiles holding him tightly.

"It's okay. Shh. It's okay." Derek calmed.The door creaked open and Derek made eye contact with the puffy red eyed John. Stiles looked up to see John but then covered his face in Derek's chest, sobbing some more. Derek gave John a sad frown as the man walked back downstairs.

"D-Derek?" Stiles asked lifting his head. Derek whipped away some of Stiles' tears. Nodding for him to continue. Stiles took a breath.

"I-I don't wanna go. I wanna stay with Talia, Peter, Laura and Cora. I-I wanna stay with you." More tears fell from Stiles' eye. They both knew that couldn't happen. No matter what. Stiles started to think. If the Hales were Claudia's friend, Claudia in dead so John will keep Stiles from them. He wouldn't be able to his Derek. Stiles started to cry at the thought of not seeing them again.

Heart breaking I know. I'm crying. But so, Talk About Sad. I love you all. And if I die to night. Please do cry at my funeral. Just kitten. So still but don't die. If I promise not to die you gotta promise too. Love y'all MY POPTARTS!
-Brooka