Ch.10 "What Are You Gonna Do When They Ask About Him?"

Suddenly Peter jolted awake from a scream next door in Derek's room. Peter got up out of bed and walked over to the room, slowly opening the door. He could hear Stiles.

"NO! I WANT MY MAMA! WHERE IS SHE?!" Stiles shouted at Derek. Stiles was holding Derek's stuffed wolf he got as a present, sitting in a corner. Derek was by the bed trying to walk to Stiles but every time he took a step Stiles pressed into the corner and yelled at him 'NO! I WANT MAMA!' So Derek just stopped trying to get closer.

Peter sighed and started towards Stiles. While he started to clench the wolf tighter and tighter. Peter crouched close to Stiles.

"Stiles, it's okay. Your mama's fine. You just can't go see her right now." Peter paused and extended his arms to the boy.

"Come here." He whispered softly. Stiles carefully got up and walk into Peter's arms. Peter pulled him in a warm hug.

"Its okay. Its okay." Peter's whispers got quieter as Stiles fell asleep in his arms. Derek walked over and joined the hug.

"Peter?" Derek asked. Peter looked to him.

"Yes?" He replide in a whisper.

"Can we sleep with you tonight?" Derek asked with caution. Peter smiled and nodded.

"Of course Derek." He said. Peter stood with Stiles still sleeping on his arm, took Derek's hand and walked back to his room. Derek climbed up on the bed and laid by the wall. Peter set Stiles down carefully. Stiles made a moan of protest but was too deep in sleep to care. Derek pulled Stiles close to him to make room for Peter. They all fell asleep soon after. Derek by the wall, Peter on the end and Stiles snug in the middle.

"Good morning! Uncle Peter wake up wake up!" Cora shouted, running into the room and jumping on the boys. Stiles groaned and grabbed onto Derek holding on for dear life. Derek rolled up so Stiles was comfortable on his stomach. Cora pounced on Peter screaming more 'Wake Ups' into his ear. Peter finally got up, grabbed Cora and carried her downstairs upside-down over his shoulder. Cora giggled as Peter flopped her down on the couch.

Talia walked out of the kitchen and into the living room with two coffee mugs, passing one to Peter before going upstairs to wake the boys. Peter sipped his coffee as he sat down in his chair. Cora finding her way back upstairs. Perfect. Just what he wanted. Silence. But that never lasted in this house.

Soon Cora came bolting down the stairs screaming her little head off. She leaped onto Peter, thankfully not holding his coffe anymore, squealing when the two mischief makers appeared from the stairs. Peter chuckled at the sight of the two.

Stiles had some black smudges on his face from sleeping on Derek's backup last night. While Derek had a mess of hair and drewl stains on his face. Cora squeaked as the boys grabbed her feet and pulled her down to the floor giggling as she was being tickled. Talia and Laura walked down the stairs and over into the kitchen.

"Derek, Cora, Stiles Breakfast!" Laura called from the kitchen and in an instent all three of them were there waiting for breakfast. Peter chuckled grabbing his coffee and walking into the kitchen.

They all ate breakfast and the boys bolted upstairs while Cora helped put up dishes. She's so cute. How she tries to help. Aww. Laura tickled Cora as they trumped up the stairs to her room. Leaving Peter and Talia to take care of the dishes.

"What are you gonna do when they ask about him?" Peter asked. Talia sighed as she cleaned off the plates. She turned to Peter.

"I-I don't know yet. Who says they want to know? Or if they even remember him?" Italia asked slightly frustrated at the question. Peter put his hands up in surrender.

"Okay, okay. I was just wondering." Peter said before giving Talia a hug, letting her sob into his shirt. Talia finished up the dishes and walked to her room. Peter sighed and went to his room.

He laid on his bed and stared at the ceiling until he fell asleep.