Ch. 12 "I Want You To Open It When You Get Home. Okay?"

Talia opened Derek's door holding a suitcase. Stiles looked over as Talia started to pull Stiles clothes out of that dresser and neatly tuck them into the suitcase. The realization hit him and Stiles broke down again.

"I don't wanna leave" Stiles cried to Derek. Tears formed in Derek's eyes as he realized he didn't want Stiles to go either. The two, now both crying into one another's arms, clung tightly, not wanting to separate ever.

"Stiles?" Talia asked after finishing up with the clothes. Both the boys looked to her. She sighed and stood up, holding out her hand for Stiles to take. Stiles sighed, got up off the bed, took her hand and turned to Derek. Stiles let go of Talia's hand to grab Derek's and pull him to his feet. Stiles managed to smile at Derek. Derek gave him a sympathetic smile back.

"Okay, come on boys" Talia said opening the door for them to follow. Small tears fell from Stiles' eyes. Derek stopped halfway down the hallway and pulled Stiles into a tight hug thinking this is last time he will see him. The two pulled back a and Derek whipped Stiles tears away. They smiled small at one another and walked down the stairs.

Everyone was in the living room waiting for them. John had already pack the car with Stiles' suitcase. Stiles stopped at the bottom of the stairs and sat down. Derek sat with him for a moment before he got an idea. He ran up the stairs to his room leaving Stiles on the stairs. When Derek came back a had a balled up piece of cloth. Well at least that's what it looked like. Derek sat next to Stiles and handed him the bundle. He smiled as Stiles took it.

"I want you to open it when you get home. Okay?" Derek said. Stiles smiled, nodding at his friend, hugging him before getting up and walking over to John with a sigh, his smile fading to a frown. John went to help Stiles with his shoes. Stiles, on the other hand, scooted away from John, pulled his shoes on and tied them himself. John felt like he missed something. He thought Stiles always needed help with his shoes.

After they got back to the Stilinski house, Stiles went right up to his room with the bundle. Stiles carefully set it on his bed and thought about opening it. He came to the conclusion of keeping it wrapped, because one of these years he can open it then. Taking it of his bed, Stiles pushed it onto a shelf next to his memory box of his family. {I mean full family. Like grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles.}

John goes up to check on his son, to see if he was okay. He found his son sleeping peacefully, tear Staines on his cheeks, clenching a picture of Claudia up to his chest. Poor boy. Loosing his mom at this age. Wouldn't be surprised if the poor thing got traumatized.

Dream
Stiles sees Claudia . She's standing at the end of his bed. Stiles sits up and looks at Claudia. She's smiling at him. Why is she happy? Stiles thinks. Claudia walks around to sit on the edge of Stiles' bed. She combs a hand through his thick hair.

"I was gonna get it cut, for Christmas, but then. . ." Stiles looks down as tears fall from his eyes. Claudia gentley whipped the tear off Stiles cheek.

"Its okay Stiles I love your hair." Claudia reassures. Stiles sighs as he hugs Cluadia close not wanting her to leave again. A sigh escapes her lips before Stiles wakes.

Stiles rolled over onto his back. Eyes slowly fluttering open and wondering over to the bundle on the shelf. Stiles smiles remembering Derek and the Hales. He wants to go visit them. With an idea in mind Stiles rushes out of his room and down the stairs to the kitchen. John is sitting there eating breakfast in his uniform. Stiles smiles at this because it helps his plan well.

"Hey dad" Stiles cheered with a smile. John couldn't be serious with this kid. He's just so happy all the time. Even after what had happened.

"What?" John asked looking to Stiles with a small smile. Stiles sat at the table in his seat and started to eat some food.

"Could I. . . uh go to the Hales? I mean when you go to work" Stiles asked looking to John after taking his first bite. John frowned with a sigh, looking down before back up at Stiles.

"Not today. I'm going to work and your going to your aunts house." John explained. Why can't he just go to the Hales house? Stiles glared at John.

"I don't want to go to her house!" Stiles snapped. John narrowed his eyes, stood up and pointed up the stairs.

"Go to your room!" John yelled. Stiles growled and stormed up and slammed his door.

Hey! We are nearing the end of the book. Don't worry there will be a second book. It will explain high school for them! Yey! But before it gets into that it will tell some on when Derek lost his family and how that all happened. It is sad. But so yey! This is the first time I'm doing a second book for a story background. I'm only doing it because I wanna and it would be cool! I mean it is cool!
Any who STAYFLYMYPOPTARTS!
~Brooka