Ch.7 "You're My Little Stiles Now, Right?"

Stiles laid on Derek's back tracing Derek's symbol while he read. Stiles sighed. They ran around the house. Had a pillow fight. Played tag. Jumped on the bed and even ate lunch. Now Derek is reading and Stiles is bored. Suddenly an idea hit Stiles' mind, making him turn red at the thought.

Derek looked over his shoulder to Stiles. He could hear Stiles' heart beat speeding up as he sat up, climbed off Derek and scooted to the other side of the room.

"What wrong Stiles?" Derek asked, closing his book, climbing off the bed and scooting over to him. Derek noticed Stiles heartbeat went faster the closer to him he got. Derek could see Stiles turning a deep red along with him starting to breath faster as he grabbed his face. "Stiles?" Derek asked slowly. Stiles took a quick breath before quickly lean forward and kissing Derek soft on the cheek. Stiles sat back fast hitting his head on the wall, smiling a little to see what that would do. Nothing.

Derek smiled large pulling Stiles into a hug. He was so happy. He couldn't explain why but he just was. Stiles smiled hugging back.

"You're my little Stiles now, right?" Derek asked pulling back with a even larger smile. Stiles blinked, slowly turning a light pink.

"R-right." Stiles stuttered out with a small smile. Derek smiled back before getting up, helping Stiles up and walking out of the room. Stiles stayed for a second thinking before running to catch up with Derek. They walked downstairs to the living room. Derek sat down, turning on the TV as Stiles sat next to him, figiting.

Derek looked to Stiles' hands and took one in his. Stiles was biting his lip but looked into Derek's eyes. Derek smiled softly at Stiles who did the same. They sat there watching TV until they slowly passed out on each other.

Talia, Laura and Peter came into the house rushing to hide the presents in Peter and Talia's rooms. Talia check Derek's room to find nothing. Cora was sleeping in her room as Laura snuck into the bed with her little sister. Talia smiled her eldest and youngest.

"Talia! Come here!" Peter called in a loud whisper. Talia walked down the stairs to see Peter looking at what she thought was an empty couch. She walks around it to see Stiles cuddling on top of Derek as they sleep.

"Aww." Talia cooed grabbing the Polaroid to take three pictures this time. All the same so the boys can have their copies.

"Should we?" Peter motions to take them to the bed room. Talia shakes her head.

"No. Let 'em sleep." Talia said. setting the Polaroid and the pictures down on the coffee table in front of the couch. She walked into the kitchen and started cooking up some dinner for when everyone wakes up.

After they woke up and ate dinner, Stiles walked upstairs, Derek a little behind him. Stiles walked to the bed and face planted. Derek just started picking up the close on the floor by the closet and put them in the dirty laundry basket.

"What should we do? I'm bored." Stiles asked with a small yawn. Derek climbed onto the bed next to Stiles, laid on his stomach and opened the book he was reading earlier. Stiles sighed climbing on top of Derek, lifting his shirt some and started to trase the smudged symbol again. Stiles laid stomach on Derek's back with each leg at Derek's sides. It look very uncomfortable but Stiles never moved.

Stiles trased  the all ready smudged symbol until his figures turned black and the symbol was a fuzzy shape. Stiles stopped for a second to examine his first two fingers that had black smudged on the tips of them. Stiles sighed and kept trasing the bloch.

"Stiles? Can you stop now? My upper back is feeling numb." Derek said putting down the book. Stiles sighed and sat up taking his fingers off Derek's back. "Thank you. Now what do you wanna do?" Derek asked flipping over careful not to move Stiles from where he was. Stiles, now straddling Derek's hips, sighed not knowing what to do. He just rested his head on Derek's chest.

"Its odd. How we have barely been friends two days and I already like you so much. Me and my friend Scott have been friend's longer and I love him like a brother. I don't get it?" Stiles said lifting his head to look at Derek. Derek looked at him before sighing.

"I have an idea but if I tell you. You have to believe me and not freak out." Derek said sitting up and grabbing Stiles' arms gently. Stiles nodded his head. He climbed off Derek's lap and sat in front of him still. "Okay. So there's that whole thing with mates for animals right?" Derek asks Stiles. He nodded his head wanting Derek to continue. "Okay. Well that same thing works with werewolves. I'm not saying you are but you could be my mate but I doubt it. I mean I've only ever heard stories about werewolves mates being like other were-animals. Never humans before. Okay? So don't worry." Derek explained.

I know this chapter was very weird. The original was that Stiles kissed Derek's lips and Derek kissed him back after he pulled away. But you will agree they are only like six and like ten I think. So I changed it up, still making it awkward. Don't hate me. Even though I hate myself. Stay RAD MY POPTARTS and still Sorry.

-Brooka