chapter 6- Chandler

Chandlers pov

I woke up this morning wanting one thing... Emelia.

I wanted to text her last night but i had a hockey game and besides what was i supposed to say "oh heyyy em yeah remember me? Chandler? Probably not im sure Sam's got you wooed by now." I mumbled to myself.

If i didn't have that damn game last night i would have em under my arm by now. I mean shes hot...like really hot. And theres only so long a girl like that can walk around our school before shes dragged off too the dark side. 'I.e. the preps'

If im being honest i would say sam, gray and i are pretty popular too. i mean everybody loves sam! Hes insane. gray throws awesome parties, and im on a #1 peoples choice tv show. Also im pretty hot. (A.N ohhhh yes you are chanman♡;)

But preppy? Now thats a line we just dont cross. The preps date the jocks or really hot seniors the rest of us popular kids just kinda date whoever usually girls from other schools though. Ursula prep has the hottest private school girls... did i mention its an all girls school? The girls there are just screaming for a good time... not literally though. Anyway back too emelia.

I pulled out my phone and went to her contract name.... she saved it as emelia;p i changed it to Em♡ and sent a text.

C-Chandler E-emelia

C-heyyy em :)
E-hey is this Chan or gray? Lol :)

Oh shit... smooth Chandler very smooth.

C-chandler :)
E-haha whats up chan? :)

This is it. Ask her to hang out. Ill bring her on a walk to the park and ill ask her to go on a movie date.

C- nm i was wondering if you wanted to hangout? :)

It took a little for her too message back which made me nervous... did she think i was weird?

E-sure! :) im with sammeh rn he knows where you live we'll be there in a few!
C-okai

She didn't reply. Shes with sam?! Its frickin noon. God hes good. But i can be better. I hopped in the shower quickly and started messing with my hair until it was styled how i wanted it. I had to look good. I had a plan on how to keep sam away from emelia... i had a few calls to make.

(A.n OWW CLIFF HANGER!!!)