chapter 7-ex's

Emelias pov
I woke up in an unusually good mood. I got up and checked my phone while walking to the bathroom. It was only 10:30am wow i woke up pretty early considering i went to bed at like 2. I had a text from sam... i opened it.

S- morning you gorgeous potato ;)
E- wow sammeh you really know how to talk too women xD lol morning

I laughed then set my phone down and started brushing my hair. It was long and it was wavy today so i decided to leave it how it was. I did a little natural makeup some foundation, concealer, eyeliner, mascara, and clear lip gloss.

I walked into my closet... my walk in closet :) and grabbed a pair of light washed jean shorts. I matched it with a nirvana t-shirt and a pair of white hightop converse... ill admit its not exactly sticking with the 'preppy' plan but i don't think the guys will care... they dress like this anyway.

I hopped on my bed and my phone buzzed it was sam again.
S- im coming over :)
E-okayy be quiet my dads asleep still... S-okai should i take the window?
E- OWW try it lol
S-i already am ;)
I laughed and got up. I looked down the outside of my window to see sam climbing up. I opened the window and he hopped inside.
"Hey there Romeo." I said he laughed
"Why hello there Juliet... i think we should try the door next time" sam said we both laughed then sam came closer and put his arms around my waist. We just stood there for a minute until i broke the silence.
"Sammy...."
"Hmm" he replied "what are you doing?" I laughed he looked down at me and smirked "oh nothing..." we stood there for a while... i liked sam holding me...i liked the feeling of someone being there.
"Soo what do you wanna do?" Sam asked grabbing my hand and pulling me to my bed. We sat down and i looked at him thinking. I really wanted to just smash my lips onto his but.... isn't that bad? I just met this kid yesterday.
"I dunno Sammy... what do you wanna do?" I asked he smirked. GOD that smirk!
He leaned closer so our faces were only inches apart. My breathing got a little uneasy and i felt my tummy flutter...as i said im bad around hot guys.
"I could think of a few things..." sam said sam slowly started to lean in when my aunt walked in.
"Emelia...oh i see you have a friend over." She smiled at me and sam "well i was just coming to tell you your dad left for some work interview at 8 and ill be leaving to go shopping soon..." she winked at me then left. I looked back at sam who was looking at me biting his lip.
"Do you know what this means?" He said slowly leaning in. "You could have used the door." We laughed and my phone went off. I got up and away from sam. It was a text from an unknown number
U-heyyy:)
I tested back asking if it was chan or gray considering they were the only other 2 who have my number. It was Chandler. I saved his name as Chanman ;p and moved back over to sam who was now flipping through channels on my flat screen.
I sat next to him and watched him flip through the channels until he stopped on ytv. Spongebob was on... i laughed at sam. "What? Is princess emelia too good for spongebob?" Sam asked a sassy tone to his voice. "Uh no just didn't think you watched it." I replied. My phone went off again... Chandler wanted to hangout
I asked sam and he agreed and offered to show me where Chan's house was. I told Chandler we would be there soon then we got up and left.

Sam's pov

Damn. I was really hoping me and Emelia could just hang out alone but as usual chandler had to step in and ruin things. God we almost kissed twice. emelias so attractive im not surprised chandler wants her too but ive got the advantage here. im her neighbour and im more popular than chandler mainly because he dropped out school for a year focus on acting but still.

ive only got a few days to win her over though... a hot, new, rich girl like Emelia will get scooped up by the populars so quick.