intro

Emelias pov:

"Mrs.Joseph! are you listening?"

I was pulled to reality, hearing my geometry teacher Mrs. franklin, aka the most stuck up old fashioned teacher in the universe, call my name probably for the 8th time in row but I wouldn't know I was to focused on doodling my latest masterpiece. a rotted corpse feeding off the flesh of my mortal enemies since 2nd grade the 'pretty commitie' other wise known as dylan carter, Torie rodrigez, Claire le'Fray and the wannabes.

my favorite part of this drawing is how pathetic Claire looks having grimson staining her grey shaded cardigan and bleach blonde hair. " uh yeah. im listening mrs.F." I replyed

mrs.Franklin strutted over to my desk in the far back corner of my classroom and swipped my notepad from off my desk

"hey! what the hell give that back!" I yelled mrs.Franklin ignored me completely and made her way back to the front of the room, siding my notepad under the lense of the projector. plastering my horrific, yet self pleasing, drawing on the screen. you could clearly tell who the drawing was of. " so you prefer art over my teaching well lets have you come up and share with the class why this..." she pointed to the picture with a discusted expression. " is so much more interesting then geometry." I slowly stood up and trudged my way up to the front of the room anger bubbling up inside me the closer I got, I passed by glareing faces, and the suddle whisper of freak or loser would hum its way out of the crowd.

I got to the front and snatched my notebook from under the lense. " what nothing to say about your wonderful art?" mrs.franklin mocked in a sarcastic tone. is it even legal for a teacher to act like this? " your a bitch!" I yelled running back to my desk and slinging my bag over my shoulder. "excuse me!" was the last thing I heard before I sprinted out of the classroom hot tears streaming down my pale cheeks.