Recap.

Hi everyone!

I realise it's been a long time since I last updated (like, almost 2 years or something?) and I have been asked to give a quick revision of the story and characters.

Abled:
Students
-Valerie (aka Tadpole) - Water-abled
-Derrek (aka. Sparky) - Fire-abled
-Helena - Earth-abled (preferably plants)
-Colin - Earth-abled (preferably rocks)
-Kayla - Healer (low-key character)

Teachers
-Mr Obsidian – the dean of the university, Earth-abled (rocks)
-Mr Arbit – History, Earth-abled
-Ms Flumine – Water skills, Water-abled
-Coach Shulk – Combat, to be honest, I don't remember (did I ever mention this?)
-Ms Insolita – Abilities tutorial, Earth-abled
-Nurse Oakley – Healer
-Miss Avia – Elementals skills, Earth-abled

The Control:

Marco Amnis – Water-abled
Sicilianna Ardere – Fire-abled
Tatiana Solum – Earth-abled
Gabriel SanoHealer

-Malum – Stinger << Bad guy!

Elementals:

-Cara Taylors 'Chaos' - throws violet energy discs
-Sophia Halloway 'Pseudo'- shape shifter
-Brianna Walter (or Bree) 'Breeze'- wind & voice of nature
-Blake 'Blizzard'- ice flames
-Cameron 'Chameleon' – invisibility & strength
-Shadow girls:
Chimera – Teleportation
Evanesce – Multiplication
Abilities only work when they are morphed together into the shadow

Recap from the ch21.

[Cara's POV]

Through my still eyes, I watched as Malum stood directly in front of the hole in the castle wall. Even up to now I couldn't believe the horrific changes in him. His appearance was much different than the decaying man that started these experiences and had I been able to control my own body I would have been covering my eyes. Every so often Malum would drag his eyes over the prisoners and they would all fall to the ground as though they were all being electrocuted.

A disturbing smirk would lift onto his face before he would turn back to the hole and watch the rain bucket down. Hours passed when, through the slashing rain, a dark silhouette grew larger and larger. Suddenly one of the experiments flew through the hole, splashing thousands of crystal droplets of water inside, and landed roughly with a loud thud. Large russet wings slowly folded themselves back in on themselves from his back and with a quick shake the water clinging to the feathers covering his wings and down his shoulders to his chest splashed off.

"Griffon" Malum announced softly. "What information have you brought me?" Although Malum's voice fills my head when he commanded me to torture prisoners, I still have not, and probably never will, feel the automatic shiver run down my spine at the soft, wicked and cruel voice that spilt from the dead mouth of the evil Stinger.

Griffon opened his mouth but only a screech flew out from his pointed lips. Malum stared into Griffon's dead eyes as he screeched and with a slight nod Malum smirked once more. A huge gust of frigid wind blew inside and the feathers that covered the top half of the experiment ruffled in the chilly gust. Finally the screeching stopped and Malum nodded slightly once more before turning.

"Looks like young Valerie seeks the shelter of Abled University once again" Malum cackled. "But not for long."