love is love

It was a busy morning.Arnav entered the office with dashing style but he was tense,bcoz today was d day of an important contract auction.Everybody was tense bcoz they had to compete with a rival company which was equal to their own.each company had to provide details regarding d contract and the committee will decide which company they liked to give.everyone were eagerly looking at the big screen in the office main hall waiting for the decision.

Similar tension was there in the rival company.An young lady who was d boss came through the hall.She was very smart,smart enough to run a company at this young age .Employees referd her as d Indian Anjelina Jolie bcoz she was a perfectionist and great at martial arts.

The decision was abt to b given,everyone was tensed after discussion abt half an hour the result was announced to arnav's disappointment it was not the ASR fashions but it was the GUPTA'S.Miss Gupta the M.D of the Gupta's fashions gave a small grin of her victory over her rival and entered her room.

This thing happened over over and over again both companies won alternatively no other companies can fight against these bt these two companies leveled each other.Arnav left the office in the evening in his car which was shining black colour girls could'nt resist watching him driving.Most of d time he woud drive his car.In the opposite came his rival lady too in a black, car driving on her own .Both looked into each other's eyes something happened in that gaze bt dont know wat was that.Many witnessed this bcoz both offices were just opposite to each other.Rivalry greatly existed between the two companies employees.

After six months a great news shocked d business world The Guptas fashions was left into auction..It was unbelievable bcoz such a big and successful company was abt to b soled to someone.Even the employees of guptas had no idea wat was happening.ASR's employees too went into shock wondered wat was d real reason behind.

The day arrived,each and every ccomapny was there to buy the Guptas,Miss Guptas was there in her daily attire she was usual as she was everyday.Gupta was so close to all the employees ,everyone liked her for her kind nature ,she would shower love like none had imagined bt in anger the same would happen.every one of Gupta's was very sad bcoz they had to leave their boss someone new is going to b their boss.They were pretty sure that no one could replace her.They were sad,really sad.

To everyones astonishment ASR entered the venue with his secretaries and few of his employees.Other companies lost their faith bcoz Gupta was the only woman to battle against ASR ,so ofcource the comapine's gonna b owned by ASR.

Employees of Guptas were in a utter shock they couldnt imagine working under their rival.Every thing came down crashing all at a time.men of both comapnies were baffled they couldn't imagine working with each other.As expected the bid was over The Gupta's was sold to the great ASR.

At the signing of documents the boss and the ex boss looked into each other and she smiled gave him a gentle handshake and told take care.

She then addressed her employees and told "I am so sorry I couldn't continue ,I have given you all into safe hands don't worry ..and I love you all".

with that she went every one was wondering wat happened to the iron woman which made her quit.only two persons were there without any confusion one  was gupta and the other was Arnav!!