Fell for your heart

Will you be with me forever?

Kushi was confused with Arnav's question. Her face was emotionless.

Arnav smiled at Kushi and said... Silly, I love you. I want you to be with me forever.

Kushi froze at the moment....her hands started shaking, the man of her dreams just said I love you to her. She couldn't believe what happened now.

Arnav could figure out Kushi was shocked, but he was not sure what her response would be. Deep down he knew Kushi also loved him.

Arnav: It's ok Kushi, you don't need to answer me now. You can take your time and tell me later.

Kushi: Arnav, I love you too...

Arnav smiled at Kushi and saw her cheeks going red as she was blushing.

Kushi just covered her cheeks and looked at Arnav who was enjoying looking at her. She knew he was going to mock her

Kushi: Do you really love me Arnav or this is a prank?

Arnav: why would I prank on such a thing?

Kushi just looked into Arnav's eyes. Tears started welling in her eyes and she just hugged Arnav.

Arnav: Silly why are you crying?

Kushi: these are happy tears idiot.....I have been bottling my emotions for so long now everything is coming out. I can't believe what is happening now.

Arnav took Kushi's face into his palms and looked in her eyes.

Arnav: Why it is unbelievable for you? I fell for you even before you fell for me. I fell in love with you for what you are.

Kushi: when did you know that I fell for you?

Arnav chuckled and said  Long back!!

Kushi: So you were mocking me all this time

Arnav: It was fun!!!

Arnav started laughing and Kushi started beating him

Arnav caught her hands and pulled her towards him, Kushi's cheeks blushed again when her face came near Arnav's. Arnav just bend towards her face. Kushi closed her eyes anticipating his outcome.

Arnav enjoyed this shy kind of Kushi....he just gave a peck in her cheek and said in her ear in a husky voice."It's time, let's go!!!"

He took her hand and took her out of the place.

Later, they were returning home in the bus when Kushi was seated in the same seat as before and looked back to see where Arnav was.

Hello!!! said Arnav who sat beside her.

Kushi: What are you doing here?

Arnav: Can't I sit here? Is it illegal? I can change my seats if you don't want me to sit here

Kushi: no no you can sit here

Arnav: ok, thank you. Don't worry I'll look after you if you puke

arnav chuckled a little saying it

Kushi realized that it was he who helped her earlier... It was not a dream after all...She looked at Arnav who was smiling uncontrollably at her realization.

Kushi: Dammit Arnav!! I knew it!!

Kushi just gave a small beating to his head and looked at him with anger that he deceived her...Arnav looked at her with only love in his eyes.....

Back to present

Kushi: Is this ok for you guys??

Ria: Bhabhi, I couldn't imagine how romantic you guys are

Sahir: Really!!! Bhai proposed you???

Kushi: I said a lot. don't reveal this to Arnav. Let's go now

Ria: Bhabhi tell us more na

Kushi: It's enough for today

and with that Kushi exists the room swiftly since she started blushing. Even the memories made her blush

To be continued.....