Utopia

Next day morning Kushi woke to see the other side of the bed empty. She realized that Arnav never came to sleep in their room, whenever this happens he usually is with his siblings. She loves watching the siblings together but she needed to wake them up. She checked for them in Sahir's room and Harsha's room but they were nowhere to be seen. She went to Ria's room to see that all the four siblings sleeping peacefully on the floor with only mattresses beneath them.

Ria's bed couldn't accommodate the four so they must have decided to sleep on the floor. Ria was using Arnav's hand as the pillow and sleeping face down. Harsha had her hand over Ria in a kind of assuring way. Sahir who was next to Harsha put his leg rest on Arnav all the way over Harsha and Ria. Arnav must have extended his leg to make sure that Harsha and Sahir do not wake up Ria due to their sleeping habits.

Kushi looked at them and took a moment to adore them but she had to wake them. She slowed moved to Arnav.

Kushi: Arnav, wake up. It's time!!

Arnav jolted awake in a moment and shuuued Kushi.

Arnav: whats the time?

Kushi: It's 9!!!

Arnav: 9 already??

Kushi: Harsha you too get up.... don't you guys have work today?

Harsha too awoke. Soon Sahir and Ria too woke up.

Arnav: Ria you can sleep baby girl, take rest today you must be tired.

Ria: Can I ask you something?

Arnav: Sure

Ria: Can we all have the day off today?

Arnav: How can I deny when my angel says so?

Sahir and Harsha opted to sleep again but Kushi didn't allow them to.

Kushi: Get up guys, freshen up, and have breakfast. you can sleep later

Sahir: bhabhi, let us sleep for sometime plsss.

Kushi couldnt say no to Sahir's puppy eyes. Since Ria was Arnav's favorite, Harsha and Sahir were Kushi's.

Kushi: Ok sleep, I'll get your breakfast in some time.

Harsha and Sahir together: We love you bhabhi!!!!

Arnav: Kushi, you are the one spoiling them

Kushi: let them be...haha she smiled at Arnav and winked

Kushi: why did you guys sleep at floor with blankets alone?

Ria: They put me in bed and they slept down, I woke in the middle of the night and came down to sleep with them.

Crazy people mumbled kushi and left the room.

Ria: Arnav bhai, can you do me a favour?

Arnav: sureee

Ria: can you stop meeting anvi? Can you stay with Kushi bhabhi? don't divorce her

Arnav was speechless.....he was lost of words....

Arnav: you will understand my decision soon Ria. Until then be patient and believe in us.

Ria: I believe in the love that you guys had. Where is that now?

Arnav didn't say a word and there was an awkward silence

All four siblings laid down again trying to sleep but they couldn't

Ria: ok guys let's get up and have breakfast. Kushi babhi will get angry if else

Ria tried to wake up Sahir and Harsha while Arnav woke up and went to his room