XI.

Harry sat near the shore of the black lake, watching the sun set between the mountains. It was actually quite relaxing. Just him, the wind ruffling his hair, and the ball of gas disappearing.

He drummed his fingers on the cold, rocky shoreline, feeling all the different textures underneath his rough fingers.

"Potter," said a voice behind him.

Harry looked over his shoulder and saw Draco making his way toward him. Harry frowned at the boy as he came closer.

"What do you want?" he mumbled, staring back out at the lake.

He heard the crushing of rocks stop, but Draco remained silent. Harry glanced back over at him and saw that Draco was just watching him.

Harry blushed and turned back around.

"I just wanted to see you," Draco huffed, and Harry heard him coming closer.

Draco took a seat beside Harry, making sure their knees didn't touch.

"Okay.." Harry trailed off, looking down at his hands.

Draco thought frantically for a second, trying to think of what to say.

"I heard the Weasel's father was in St. Mungo's, that true?"

Harry looked over at him.

"Where did you hear that?" he asked.

"There was an attack at the Ministry, Potter, everyone knows what happened."

"You know you can call me Harry, right?" said Harry, offering a small smile.

Draco gave him a closed smile in return.

"Potter's more fitting."

"Hm," Harry hummed, "I guess so."

Both boys looked out at the frozen lake. There was only a little bit of the Sun showing, and there wasn't much light left.

"What are you doing out here, anyway?" Draco asked. "It's bloody freezing."

Harry chuckled.

"I like the cold."

"More than warm weather?"

"More than warm weather."

"Well, I like warm weather more," Draco sighed, tightening his coat around him.

"We can go back now," suggested Harry. "Since it's pretty dark and you're whining. We can't have that."

Draco glared at him as he helped himself up from the snow. Harry laughed at the look on his face, and together they made their way up to the castle. "So," Harry started, "how was your break?"

"Fine," Draco replied tersely.

Harry glanced over at him.

"Wasn't that good, huh?"

It was Draco's turn to glance over at Harry.

"No.." Draco said faintly, and Pansy's plan settled in his head.

He let out a small sigh.

"Mine wasn't that great, either." Harry shrugged. "We visited Mr. Weasley a lot, and stayed at Siri- uh, Ron's house."

He balled his fists, angry that he almost let Sirius' name slip out.

"Whose house?"

"Ron's."

"Mhm," Draco mumbled. "I'll go in first. Wait a little, you said yourself you like the cold."

"I do," Harry replied, and stopped as Draco continued to walk.