XXVI.

"No!" Harry shouted while recovering his balance.

Right as the familiar green bolt erupted from the Dark Lord's wand, Harry leapt, tackling Voldemort to the ground. The bolt whipped past Draco's head and crashed into the wall behind him.

The room got ten times brighter. Harry looked up to see all of the Death Eaters with their wands raised, light coming from their ends.

Growling, Voldemort pushed Harry off of him. The boy tumbled to the ground, wincing at the pain in his rib cage.

"I should have done this from the beginning!" Voldemort sneered, aiming his wand at Harry. But before he could get a word out, Harry yelled:

"Expelliarmus!"

Voldemort's wand flew out of his grip, and Harry caught it with his empty hand. The crowd surrounding them gasped, but the Dark Lord silenced them with a hand.

"Give it back, Potter," he demanded softly.

Without replying, Harry slowly made a half-circle around so he was standing closest to Draco. When a couple Death Eaters stepped forward, Harry raised his own wand at them.

"Reducto!" he shouted with no hesitation.

The Death Eaters flew back into the crowd. With a roar, the entire crowd advanced forward.

"C'mon," Harry muttered, pulling Draco up and wrapping an arm around his shoulders. He half-dragged the Slytherin past the fallen Death Eaters and out through the door on the other side.

Flashes and bolts of red and green flew past them.

"Harry..." Draco whimpered, glancing behind them. "What are you doing?"

"Stop talking," Harry grunted. "C'mon, we gotta keep on going."

They turned left down a dimly lit corridor. Harry had no idea where he was leading them, but he knew he had to get as far away from that room as possible.

Shouts from the Death Eaters reverberated throughout the halls, their footsteps easily heard. Harry and Draco trudged on, though, zig-zagging throughout the different aisles of orbs.

"H-Harry, can we rest for a moment?" Draco breathed, digging his feet into the ground. Harry hastily unhooked his numb arm from Draco's back and helped him settle onto the floor, wincing in the process. "What's wrong with you?"

"I think I broke a rib," Harry grimaced.

Their heavy breaths mixed, echoing throughout the aisle.

"There were so many of them," Draco spoke up a few moments later. "They're probably right on our tail."

"That's why we gotta keep moving."

Draco groaned, placing a hand on his chest.

"I think I broke a rib, too," he sighed.

"C'mon," urged Harry, holding out his hands to pull Draco up. "We're getting out of here."

Draco only winced and let Harry wrap his arm around him.

"You have his wand, right?" he asked as they started walking again.

"Yes," Harry replied dryly, glancing over their shoulders. No one was there... yet.

"That's good," Draco sighed, and Harry started to think he was turning delirious.

"How long has it been since you've eaten something?"

"Erm." Draco paused to think. "I don't know. I just... don't know."

"Alright, just stay quiet, okay?" Harry insisted. "I'm going to get us out of here."