New Mate

To my surprise when I woke up I found a tiger curled up next to me, it was a handsome looking tiger and I can tell that it was a guy. All of a sudden my new inner voice said mate, I was shocked i tried to stand up but he curled even tighter putting his paw over my ribs so i couldn't get free even if i wanted to. I watched him sleep and soon afterwards I fell asleep by his side.

************After the Nap**************

I awoke to see the tiger still beside me, except for one small detail, he wasn’t sleeping he was awake and staring down at me. I watched as he stood up and stretched, I got up and did the same; I then walked over to the waterfall and took a drink. Before i realized what i was doing i was running I was scared. I didn't want another rejection, I was scared that it would happen again, and the fear of rejection made me run even faster. I was scared That he wouldn't want me for me, I was scared that He would be like my mom and dad, all of this crossed my mind while I was running away again. I was almost away when i felt pain, like before when i shifted into this, but much worse. I felt myself starting to collapse, I fell to the ground and I was slowly starting to black out. My eyesight had black and white dots and then i heard my handsome mate's voice saying he will take care of me, that he knew what was happening.

A/n: Dedication goes to my editor @princess_reni. Thanks for all the help in my story. I hope everyone enjoys this chapter. It just flowed through my fingertips. I hope everyone loves it. Have a great read!

Love Your Dedicated Writer,

Nancy Barnes