Uh ohhhh!! He's Maddddddddd!! LAST CHAPPY

WARNING HAS NOT BEEN EDITED READ AT YOUR OWN RISK HAS NOT BEEN EDITED HOPE YOU LIKE IT! 

*Recap*

Oh no this is just great i cant talk so no way to get that out i guess that's what my vampire mate wanted he didn't like me didn't want to waste enough time to reject me so i am going to die. I looked up at them as they started marching towards the bed i was laying on. 

*This Chapter*

Holy Mother please dont let them eat me please i dont want to be eaten please pllllllllllleeeeeeaasssssssee i'm begging. I looked up just in time to see them let their fangs out oh no this is very bad very very seriously bad oh man this is big i need to contact my mates maybe i will see them again i hope so 'Leonardo can you hear me' i whispered through our link hoping to get an answer. 'Please can you hear me please answer please Le-' i broke off with a sob.'Luce, can you hear me, Lucilla, Lucy I heard you, can you hear me' 'yes i can, you have to get here now, or i'm going to be food you got to save me' i said through the mind link. 'We are here we are coming we smell your scent we are fixing to bust open the door so protect yourself the best you can!!' not even two seconds later the door was bust down with lots of furious animals standing or laying there. 

*Leave ya'll hanging nope just kidding today haha*

They immediately attacked the vampires killing each and every one. I turned my head so i didn't have to see them being killed.  I felt something touch my arm i looked up it was Leo he had a small smile on his beautiful face with a 5 oclock shadow. He leaned down brushing his lips against mine I pressed my lips fully against his i needed this i needed one of my rocks to get me back on this earth today. My snake mate, Elliot, slithered up wrapping himself around taking his fangs stabbing them gently into my shoulder where his mark will lay. Then Greyson, my bear mate, came behind me putting his fangs in my opposite shoulder. Blaze And Blake came up from below and spread my legs making me theirs as they bit the inside part of my thigh. Mark came up from the side biting the centre of my breasts. I was now happily Claimed. Yay! I was driven to a castle my wolf mate never came towards me. I was happy and a queen. I had lots of kings that adored me. I was Wanted, Unrejected, loved,forever home, never alone, and never do i say never ever ever antisocail.

A/n: Hope everyone enjoyed my last chapter of this book i hope y'all loved i will prob do a sequel but i will need to know from y'all if i should should i? I dont know. But This is the end to this story the first book i have ever finished in my whole life i hope you liked. If you want me to write a sequel let me know. And I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!

Ps. Has not been edited