Chapter 1~ Call Me By My Name

I am just a normal girl in the summer no parents just me in the world still living in a small cabin. That's me Crystalheart Emruldes or just Crysie so my friend Pepper calls me if we where still in contact.

Speaking of Pepper I haven't seen her in 5 years. It gets lonely here a lot and I mean a lot so today I go into the woods.

I always feel like there is magic in the woods by my home. The way the vines grow off the trees and the way.... it all feels a little too ... unreal. I never get lost in this woods and um hello if you haven't meet me I always get lost, always!

... But that all changed after I saw the pond ....

.. The way it called me just calmed me and put me on edge....

*Click*

... I made a wish....

.. And then...

..Black..

I feel the forest under my hands the moss that I always felt under my toes is the same... but the smell the feeling of it was um..off by a lot! So I go for a walk. All my memories seem blurry but some are still there... not really...

I come till I see homes next the what looks like a gravel path but some off it us missing I walked a little closer. Then I heard rustling I froze and then my adrenaline pumping I slapped what was behind me but my hand stopped before it hit the face of my target. Did I just do that was I CRAZY I just tried to slap something that might have been deadly and....and

"Who are you?" The person possibly a man asked with his voice a little bit muffled by the golden looking helmet on his head.

"I am Cr... No first tell me who you are!" I snapped. He still had my wrist and when I snapped at him he squeezed harder on my wrist I flinched. "Ahh!! What the hell was that for!!" I screamed!

"That was for being rude; Now tell me are you a spy from the Arkaris?!!?" He yelled in my face I was mad now! So knowing me....I screamed!

"Ahhhhhhh help this man is trying to kill me!" I did my omfg it a monster in a horror movie slash fangirl scream and sure enough a lady in a blue dress with brow hair and gold tips came up to us.

"KADEN DONT BE SO ROUGH!!" She looked around my age but a few years or so older. "JUST because she may be a spy does NOT MEAN you can't respect her she is STILL a lady!!!" She turns and looks at me. " I am sooo sorry about him he can be rough sometimes and um..well yeah don't worry bout him;...oh I forgot my name is Cashashine but call me Shine." I smiled she had such a nice voice."Call me be my name...... Crystalheart Emruldes."