Chapter~6 caught

"I thought you where something else."Kaden's voice made me freeze up. Adrenaline pumping. Breathe. "What are you doing in my room,why is the lock on the floor?" I heard him grab the hilt of his sword. His glove clenching the leather making it cry out in protest to his action."you're scum. Stealing from me." He said with hatred in his eyes. 

Water,it was war and salty,sliding down my cheek.

I'm crying?

I heard the sword coming towards me. But then a breeze. I look up to see Kaden.

"Arura!?" Her sword clatters to the ground with shock. "I can't believe you I told you no magic, this is not funny, she wouldn't understand any of it and you try and kill her!" He's screaming at her making her shake in fear from the wrath that's to come. 

"Im gonna die." I blurted out. I saw Showner run upstairs due to Kadens yelling. He heard me from the doorway and pushed Arura out of the way. She sat on a chair as Showner told her to. I can't feel anything. "I almost just died," I could barley breathe due to my sobbing. "I feel alone, I always have been and even now I'm still alone I feel broken....I WANT TO GO HOME!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I was now right in Kadens face. I know,I could feel his breathe on my face.

They both stood there doing nothing. Showner was now a human again about to approach me but he stopped. "I'm sorry....so sorry!" Arura had gotten up and ran out the room.

Some how kaden and Showner managed to get me home.i don't know how thought.

I didn't feel hundred percent. But I still needed to clean the house. Words echoed from Showner..."get some rest we'll come and get you for the festival set up tomorrow, k!" He waved as he walked away.

"Crap I want to show them the progress I've done!" I slapped my forehead.

So instead of sleeping...

I worked...

Until I worked myself to sleep.....