Chapter 3~Sweeter than he seems

Feeling heat. Heat why heat I was in the basement that's the last thing I remember. I look up. I see a helm. A helm. What who ever t-... Kaden! It was Kaden. But I wonder where we where going. I black out again.

I wake up in an unfamiliar room. I jump for a second flustered and scared and then I see a helm much like Kaiden's. Wait....It is Kaiden's! I see his armour on a stand as well I'm probably in his room. In his bed. But I don't see him. I carefully walk down stairs  and see him sleeping on a couch of some sort. I'm so curious to see his face but I leave him alone. If he worn his helm he had is reason but on day when he is being stupid I will rip it off and smack what ever is under it. I see his hair it's...its white like mine but nothing more. No color  unlike mine which changed from plain white to white with teal and purple. I just shrugged it didn't matter to me I had always like those colors. Anyway. I go to make breakfast as a thank you, but he nothing I mean nothing  in his fridge. So I head to Shines house I sat seeing her  tending to the farm. She also has a few chickens. So I ask her for some basil,tomatoes,and other things for an omelette . I got some stuff for Kaden too. Cuz you know I'm a nice person.

Happily I rush back to his house get the pans and things I needed and cracked open and egg I heard a rustle and stop it was Karen I looked away fast gotta save his secret so i can use it  to my advantage in some way.  I always keep weaknesses in mind just in case. But he doesn't get up. So it's just me and my babbling egg. After I finish I put away the rest of the stuff I got him at the store it was actually fun shopping I haven't gone out since.... I don't know. I only know about my age, my birthday, and how to cook the survival stuff you need to know to live on your own so I'll be fine.

He wakes up and I close the door I had just finished the omelette,cleaned up my mess, eaten my food and left. I could hear him go up stairs I also faintly heard his armour clang together. Then he comes downstairs. I saw him. He looked at the omelette. Sat down. Lifted his helm and  that's when I looked away. "Wow this is wonderful haven't had one of these since mom passed wow jesus it's been too long." He spoke to himself. "he likes it wow I thought that stubborn brat would have hated it."I thought but I don't think I thought it I had said it out loud and heard him get up with a start and go to the door. 

So...

For one of the first times....

I had become a stalker..

And then I ran...

To the forest in which I came to be alone.