Chapter 2~ Nicer than Home

Me,Cashashine and Kaden?? I think that's what Shine said but can't remember and I am great at remembering things. Anyway I am following Shine with Kaden at my back with sword in hand so I don't intend to run but whatever. I wish I could see his face but.. "Okay where here!" She squeaked. "I don't like her having a house that looks over the village." He said semi-agresively.

We walk up closer to the house it was in a portion of the forest that people could get to if need be but just sucludid enough. It was a little,big
house. Small but just good for a few people. I loved it!

"Um Crysie..oops can I call you that?!?" I wave at her telling her to continue. She carrys on saying that this house was going to be torn down but I can just in time to save it! "WE don't even know her!" Kaden said agitated.
"Oh calm your ass Kaden, your not gonna die!"Shine sayed laughing.

We walk into the house it was old and dusty and broken down. "Ummm I love the outside but the inside ahhhhhhhhh nah!" I say looking at her making a face she giggled and then I followed.

~~~~♡A Few Hours Later♡~~~~

There I said finishing up my room downstairs. Again fun fact bout me I like the cold and I don't know why and the basement was perfect for me.

I looked around at the empty toom wiping my forhead.Well that was tiring and so...*yawn* oh but I don't even have a be-

°Black°