Chapter 4~ A Place To Call Home

After running I find myself alone but in front of my "house" so I go inside. The only part that is clean is the basement there's broken windows, holes everywhere and I get dirty water. But all I can do is try to fix it so I start with the kitchen so I have a place to put food. I take down the broken cabinets with just my hand, then I get a splinter but I have no gloves so I deal with it. After the cabinets then comes this old fridge looking thing made out of wood yet again. The wood used looked nice though and still useable,so I put it is a pile of things I could use. I basically pulled the entire kitchen off the walls. It was pretty funny looking and this empty space that once was a kitchen. I went out in search of wood Shine said there was some wood in the back so...hmmm. Oh there! I pull the wood over but I was going to need some things, so off to Shine's house.

I get to Shine's house and I call out for her. "Hey Shiny you here!" I wait for a reply... "Yeah in the back by the chickens!" I hear her loud and clear I run to the back of the farm I don't know why you would put chickens back here, but okay whatever.

I tell Shine about my kitchen and she starts to chatter. "So first we need a type off wood and the  to measure space we have and the style you want" She looked at me the see if I was listening, "where also gonna need to fix you a new table,chairs,your water problem,pots and pans...!" She said continueing the list. "So basically everything you would possibly ever see in a kitchen?" I said with a sarcastic smile. "Basically yes!" She put her hands on her hips and laughed.

That's one of the first times....

Since I came here....

I laughed that hard with a friend...

It was wonderful!