Chapter 2- Carla's Birthday

CARLA'S POV
Today was the day... That brings back all those awful memories... All those terrible 41 years of memories! I hated birthdays, especially now I know the truth!! Last week I found out THE WHOLE TRUTH... That Johnny was my DAD, My brother blackmailed him and Kate is my sister and Aidan is my brother! Johnny basically begged me NOT to tell Kate & Aidan about any off this. I don't know why? They are going to find out anyways, cause I don't think I can keep his dirty little secret any more, I mean I love Aidan and Kate and I really don't want to hurt them but they have to find out the truth about there dad, they just have to! I poured my self a Glass of red wine and lied on the couch until the door went, I got up and answered it! At the door was Michelle,nAidan, Kate and Nick! I invited them in. Nick pulled me into a slight Hug, I didn't want to let go that is where I felt the most safe, but he let go and kissed my forehead! Michelle, Kate and Aidan all hugged me to! I felt safe around them, I just didn't around Johnny!
They just waited on me getting dressed and when I came out of my bedroom all ready they took me to the bistro for Lunch, it was amazing, on the house as well!
I looked over at Nick who was having a quick word with Leanne and Robert, Leanne looked over at me and gave me a dirty look. I wonder why she hates me so much? Is she still in love with Nick? I wondered. Then a thought just appeared in my head, she hates me because Me and Peter. But... That's in the past, I just wish we could actually get along for Nick's sake! Then Robert looked over and smiled at me, I gave him a small smile back feeling really guilty of what happens on Friday... OMG FRIDAY! I SLEPT WITH ROBERT! WHAT THE HELL HAVE I DONE....

A/N- This was probably shit! And I wanted to make it as good as possible, I don't want you to not like my book! I wanted it to be good for Carla's birthday, but TBH her bday wasn't going to be good anyways because off everything that has just happened so I thought I would add this in to it about her remembering about Johnny being her dad and that she slept with Robert!  I am going to do a part 2 as well which should be posted shortly! But... I wanna do as many as I can this can this week as I go back to school on Thursday 7th January! SO I WILL TRY MY BEST! Don't hate if to don't upload!!!!