Chapter 7- emilie & jack go to the cinemas - part 2

A/N hope u enjoyed part 1 and hope u enjoy part 2!

The bus finally stopped outside the cinemas they got off the bus and walked into the cinemas holding hands. And they finically got through to there theatre and walked up to the back and sat down!! The movie finally started.

2 and a half hours later

The movie had finished end they walked out still holding hands!!

Emilie's POV
The movie was great!! I thought it was a truly good movie, I have the best boyfriend ever!!

Jack's POV
The movie was really good!! I have the best girlfriend ever she makes me so so happy!!

"Hey em what did u think bout that?" Jack asked! "Yeahh it was great!" Emilie replied. "How do you feel about staying at mine tonight?" Jack asked. "Ohh Jack I don't know if that's a good idea!!" Emilie replied. "Why not?" Jack asked. "Well my mum wouldn't let me!!" Emilie said. "How do you know?" Jack asked. "Because off what happened between me and Craig when we were 16" Emilie said as they got on the bus and sat at the back!!

Half an hour later

We got off the bus and walked over to the rovers where Emilie stayed!!

5 minutes later

We were at the bar when Michelle came out and handed Lucy over to Emilie for 5 minutes then took her upstairs to her bed and came back down!!
"Hey Michelle!!" Jack said. "Heyy Jack!" Michelle replied. "What can I get ya?" Steve asked! "Pint please!" Jack said. "Emilie?" Steve asked. "Err... What??" Emilie asked. "What can I get ya!!" Steve asked! "Erm... Nothing ta!" Emilie said. "R u sure, NOT even an orange juice!!" Steve said then smiled. "Okay then!" Emilie smiled!
Steve got Emilie's orange juice and jacks pint!  "There ya are!" Steve said!! "Thankyou!" Emilie & jack said!!

10 minutes later
"So do you want to stay tonight?" Jack asked. "Yeahh!" Emilie said and smiled. Jack smiled and kissed her on the head and went over to ask his mum Sally!
"Hey mum please can Emilie stay tonight??" Jack asked. Dally, Tim, Kevin and Sophie all looked at him then Sally answered him!! "Yeah of course. Only if it is okay with I Michelle!!" Sally said! Jack went over to Emilie. "You r aloud only if it's okay wi your mum!!" Jack said. "Okay I will go ask!" Emilie sad and smiled.

Emilie went thro go the back!  Where Michelle, David, Polly and Archie are!
"Mummy!!" Emilie said. Michelle looked up!! "Ohh she wants something or she's done something bad!! David said! Michelle looked at him and laughed then looked back at Emilie. Emilie went over and sat next to Michelle! "What is it babe??" Michelle asked. "Can I stay at jacks tonight please??" Emilie asked. Michelle looked at David!!
Then looked back at Emilie!! "Is it okay with Sally!!"  Michelle said. "Yeahh!!" Emilie replied. "Then yeah you can!!" Michelle replied. "Thankyouu mummy!!" Emilie said. Polly and Archie hugged Emilie!! Emilie hugged them back!!