Chapter 4- Kate & Aidan Find out

Aidan's POV
I can't believe what I have just heard Michelle say! WHAT?? HOW IS CARLA MY SISTER? I think to myself!
Myself and Kate walk in and shut the door of Carla's flat! "What sis you just say?" I ask Michelle. Michelle looks at Carla and shakes her head. "Nothing!" Michelle replied. "It sounded like you said.... It couldn't of been easy to sit around a table on your birthday with your brother & sister when they don't know your there sister!" Aidan said. "NO I NEVER!" Michelle said angrily, "it is time they found out the truth!!" Carla said to Michelle. "FINE!" Michelle replied.
Kate looked around then looked at Carla then to Michelle then Aidan!
Aidan pulled Kate into a slight hug waiting on the girls to begin talking. "I think it's best if you sit down love!" Carla said to Kate! Kate sat in the couch and Michelle went and sat next to her and put her arm around her. Aidan sat next to Michelle and Carla was about to talk... Then Kate interrupted her.... "Carla if your my sister... Does that mean..." Kate said literally shaking. "Let her finish babe!" Michelle said calmly to Kate. Kate looked at Chelle and smiled then looked at Carla! Carla began talking again. "Last week.... I found out that Johnny was also my dad!" Carla said. "WHAT??" Aidan said angrily, before adding on "he knew all this time and didn't tell any of us!" Aidan said. "I am afraid so Aidan" Michelle replied. "I am as angry as you both are or upset!" Carla said, "SO ARE ALL OF US!" Michelle  said. "YEAH... BUT.... DAD ISN'T IS HE!" Kate said with floods of tears coming down toner face. Michelle pulls her into a hug while Carla continues, "I think Johnny is shocked as we all are but I am angry about it, I thought I knew my dad.... 41 years later we find out Johnny is my dad, Michelle is angry about it as well, I can See Aidan is really angry about it and I can see you are angry and really upset and I don't want you to be upset, just get on with our lives but I don't want him involved in my life though!" Carla said. "Nor do I... Kate, Aidan. What about you's?" Michelle asked. "He is DEAD to me!" Aidan angrily said. "YEAH, HE IS DEAD TO ME AS WELL!" Kate angrily says and wipes her tears away and sorts her make up!! Kate, Michelle, Aidan and Carla all leave the flat pretending to look happy as usual!

A/N- I was meant to post this before corrie yesterday but I was busy sorry! So here it is today, I know it's different to what actually happened but it's my version of it so yeah!! Hope you enjoy!
I am going to try post once or twice a day maybe more, as want to get through much of this book as I can as I go back to school on thursday😭so I will try post more than twice a day but at 5:30 or 6 I will be posting chapter 5! As I've already got it saved on my laptop all I need to do is right it on here and post it hope u enjoyed this and next chapter. I am currently righting chapter 6 & 7 hopefully they will b posted tonight if not sometime tomorrow hopefully!
Stay strong xox