Chapter 5- Johnny gets hurt

Johnny ran over the road shouting Kate and Aidan but they continued walking with Michelle and laughing and smiling away as they usually do.
SO many thoughts were running through his head.
*ALL HIS THOUGHTS*
Do they know? Is that why they are ignoring m, has Carla and Michelle told them. Has Liz told them what really happened on the night of there mum's death, IT WAS AN ACCIDENT.... LOU MEANT EVERYTHING TO ME!! Johnny said to himself! I LOVED HER!!
*ROVERS*
Michell, Kate, Aidan and Carla all got to the rovers and went through the back as they had gotten through the back, Johnny came  in and started talking to Liz. "Hey Liz, is Kate and Aidan through the back to Michelle and Carla?" Johnny asked. "Yeah... Why?" Liz asked. "Do they know about me.... And Carla?" Johnny asked. "No... Not from what I know?" Liz replied. "Can I go through and see them?" Johnny asked. "Yes... Of course you can love!" Liz said. Johnny rushed through to the back room! "Hey kate, let's go hard me!"  Johnny said urgently. "If you think I am going home with you... You have another thing coming!" Kate said angrily. "WHAT?" Johnny said. Nick and Caz came running through the door, Nick kept hugging Carla and Caz kept hugging Kate. "Kate answer me please!" Johnny said. "Answer your dad.... There's no need to ignore him!" Caz said! "Fine!" Kate said. "Let's go him!" Johnny said! "I am not coming any where near you!" Kate replied. "KATE!" Caz said angrily! "You don't know what he has done babe!" Kate said trying not to cry! "WHAT?" Caz replied. "He only went and hid w big secret from me, Aidan, Carla and Michelle, for the whole of our lives!" Kate said. "What?? secret??" Caz asked! "That me and Aidan have a big sister!" Kate said. "WHAT WHO??" Caz asked. "She is standing right beside you!" Kate said. "WHAT?? Michelle's your sister and not your cousin!" Caz said. "NO!" Kate replied. "THEN WHO???" Caz asked. "Carla..." Kate said, and Carla stepped falward and Caz's face dropped to say she was really shocked, Kate tried so hard not to cry but she couldn't stop herself, tears kept rolling down her face! Caz pulled her into a slight but tight hug where she felt really safe, with Nick, Michelle, Johnny, Carla and Aidan looking! "I love you!" Kate said to Caz, "I love you to! Caz replied....

A/N- hope u enjoyed this please vote for it and comment

Stay strong xox