Chapter 9 - Emilie & Jack's night in

Emilie's POV
So today was the 7th February 2016, it was exactly 1 week untill Valentine's Day  I can't wait because jacks taken me out its gonna be the best night ever. Tonight i am staying at jacks because his mum and that's out so we have the house to ourselfs!
I was packing my stuff for tonight and then I finally left and went round to jacks at 10PM. I'm so glad my mum said she would look after Lucy tonight, I love my mum! 
Jack let me in & led me up to his room where I put my bag down and Jack closed the curtains!!

He pushed her gently on to the bed and got on top of her. They started kissing passionately the next thing that led on to was SEX!!

The next morning
Emilie woke up naked right next to Jack and he woke up naked next to Emilie as well. They both got up and got dressed. Jack done his hair and Emilie done her hair and make up and she packed her bags and went back round to her mums at lunch!!

Emilie opened the door and went in and Lucy ran right to her so she picked her up. "Mummy!!" Lucy shouted as Emilie picked her up. "Hello princess!" Emilie said. Lucy giggled. Michelle came through with Carla and Kate and Aidan.
"Hey babe did u have fun last night?" Michelle asked. "Yeahh thanks!" Emilie replied. "Not to much fun I hope!!" Kate said. Then they laughed!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short!!
Hope you enjoyed this!!
Please vote for it .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think will happen next??
What do you's think will happen to Emilie?
After that scene!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next time on - Mummy's little girl

Will Emilie become pregnant or not?

Will Steve propose to Michelle??

Does Narla begin??

Does Kate cheat on Caz??

Find out next time on - mummy's little girl

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~