Saying Goodbye

(A one-shot were Thalia's leaving with the hunters and Reyna's leaving to New Rome the next day after they've been together for around a month smutty-ish) 

Reyna's POV

I hugged her tight against my chest leaning my chin over her spiky hair. I could feel a tear drip down my cheek and I tried to hold it in. 

"Reyna don't cry, Reyna don't cry, oh fuck it I'm going to cry no matter what," I thought and could feel a few tear stream down my cheeks. The light from outside shown the big house room through the light blue curtains. Thalia looked up at me and I couldn't but help stare into her eyes. They were beautiful. Her gaze burned into mine and my chest started to pound. I leaned down just a bit and kissed her on the lips. Her arms pulled away from my waist and grabbed my neck pulling me down a bit towards her. I smiled into the kiss and she licked the bottom of my lip and I opened my mouth. Her tongue swirled inside my mouth. I grabbed her belt loops pulling her closer. She moved her lips to my jawline raining kisses down along the ridge of it. Her lips make my skin tingle. 

"I wish I could stay here forever," Thalia says as she kisses my collarbone. I pull her closer and we stumble onto the bed in the corner of the room I use in the big house. I look down at her with her beautiful eyes and spiky hair all mussed from making out. I stare for a while pinning her arms above her head just staring into her eyes and feeling a beautiful sadness. 

"I love you Reyna she whispers as her lips brush gently against my jaw feathery and fairy like. I lean down and kiss her hard on the mouth feeling every inch of it to remember what it's like. She pounces on me flipping me under her. She grinds into me and I moan slightly as she does it. At that point we can't resist it. Within minutes our clothes are on the floor and we're pressing into each other making such un godly noises it would put the devil to shame. 

I love my Thalia.