The Kiss Already Fund

"I add $10 to the kiss already fund," Will says into Percy's ear as the people mingle around them. Nico grabs his boyfriend by the arm and kisses him. 

"You better not be adding money to the kiss already fund," Nico says and Will scratches the back of his head. 

"Well, I just think Thalia and Reyna have crushes on each other." 

"Even if they do it's weird to bet on it." 

"I just want more money," Will says before dipping Nico and kissing him. Percy rolls his eyes and pockets the money. He can't wait to tell Annabeth that Will thinks they should get together. 

                                                                  -----------------------------

"Oh come on," Annabeth says as Percy tells her the news. "What even makes you think they like each other." 

"The bicker like an old married couple!" 

"You and Jason bicker like an old married couple," Annabeth says and Percy's mouth drops open. "Check and mate now if you'll excuse me Piper's here." 

                                                                   ---------------------------

"Right so I was telling Annabeth they bicker like an old married couple and she said we do too. Do we actually do that?" Percy's talking with Jason now whose barely listening to him. 

                                                                  -----------------------------

Thalia stands against the wall with Reyna standing next to her. Reyna smiles down at her, Thalia is a few inches shorter, resisting the urge to kiss Thalia on the forehead. 

"So I heard Nico added $10 to the we should get together fund," Thalia says laughing as she looks up at Reyna. 

"Did he now?" 

"Yup and Percy says we bicker like an old married couple." 

"Well that would make sense." 

"Of course it would." 

"Do you think we should tell them we're already together?" 

"Do you think we should tell them we're actually married?" 

"Pfft why would we tell them that. It would ruin all our fun!" 

"Alright I give them three years before they figure it out." 

"Three years," Reyna exclaims "It'll take them at least five, unless of course Annabeth starts paying attention."