Board Games

A/N- Why aren't there more Theyna fanfics? It's so hard to find good ones *insert me crying hysterically*. Hopefully this will help quench your thirst for Theyna stuff. Also it's literally been like a year and half, so sorry?!?!?!? Also smut so like, beware or whatever. 

Reyna slammed her piece down on the board cackling hysterically and Thalia scowled in annoyance. It was the twenty first win out of twenty one rounds of playing the boardgames they'd found in a closet. More thunder came from outside. Every time Reyna won the storm outside would get slightly worse. Luckily it wasn't at a dangerous point but if it did get there Reyna had a way to calm down Thalia to keep her from frying a random person outside of camp. 

"Why are you so good at this! It's just a fucking board game." Thalia moaned and Reyna laughed. 

"I never lose darling," Reyna tells her girlfriend an eyebrow raised. Thalia just groans and tosses herself on the couch. They're in the Zeus cabin alone with Jason staying in new rome so Reyna walks over and starts kissing her. It starts slowly, but when Reyna pulls Thalia closer and Thalia feels herself burning under her skin, she pulls away. 

"Stop it," Thalia says. She's annoyed but she wants to finish the championship to see if in 25 rounds she could win at least once against Reyna. "We need to finish the championship before we make out." 

"Fine, fine let's play another round." Reyna says grumbling and she walks over to the table. They start playing another round (most rounds lasted at most fifteen minutes) and Thalia comes up with an idea. Reyna's considering which piece to put down on the board when she hears a rustle from Thalia. Thalia's taking her shirt off revealing her in just her sports bra. Reyna stares and then shakes her head going back too putting a piece on the board. Thalia scowls when she sees that Reyna's gone back too putting her pieces on the board. So she pulls her bra off and clears her throat. Reyna gulps as she looks at Thalia with bare breasts standing in front of her. Her mouth drops open and her piece falls out of her hand dropping on the worst possible place. Thalia moves her piece and wins in one round. Reyna scowls and when Thalia smiles at her she lunges tackling her onto the couch. 

She kisses her hard and soft and everything all at once with some sort of extreme passion. Their kissing hard and Thalia rips Reyna's shirt off and then, with her teeth, takes her bra off. She kisses Reyna's breasts sucking at the curves of them and then the nipples. Reyna moans and she moans hard the sound making wetness drip from Thalia.  

"My gods you look so hot between my tits," Reyna moans as Thalia licks down her stomach. She kisses her abdomen and Reyna's back arches off the couch. Thalia starts undoing Reyna's pants and sliding them down her legs as she mouths over Reyna's stomach. 

"Is this okay?" Thalia asked quickly and Reyna responded affirmativley. Reyna was wearing dark purple panties, the exact color of her favorite articles of clothing, and as Thalia looked at her panties, a spot slowly grew darker as Reyna grew wetter. She grinned and slowly licked up the wetness from Reyna's panties. Reyna let out a small moan like sigh that made Thalia mouth against Reyna more. Reyna's hands shot down to Thalia's hair pulling at it just slightly as Thalia worked against her. Reyna's hips started jerking upwards as she lost restraint. 

"Oh, god" Reyna whimpered and Thalia withdrew her mouth replacing it with a tentative finger which she crept up Reyna's clothed folds. She leaned forward and gave the area a kiss before slowly pushing Reyna's underwear down her legs leaving her naked to Thalia. She ran her tongue up the outer edges of her lips, slipping her tongue into her folds slowly as she made her way around. Reyna's hips bucked forward and Thalia quickly entered her with the tip of her tongue tasting the liquid coming from her. Reyna contracted around Thalia's tongue as she slowly explored her. Thalia's finger drifted upwards and started working against her clit in small gentle circles. As Reyna's moans became louder Thalia pushed herself up and started kissing Reyna once again letting her taste herself as she kept fingering her clit. 

Reyna's moans kept her from completley losing herself in the kiss and her mouth opened wide as Thalia's finger started moving more vigurously. Reyna moved her hands down to Thalia's body and quickly pushed her pants and underwear down so she could gain access to Thalia's pussy. It was wet, quite wet actually, as the treatment she'd been giving Reyna was not without it's aphrodisiac like qualities. Reyna started grinding at Thalia's finger that had become trapped between both of the moving pussies and the pressure it gave Thalia's clit made her moan into Reyna's mouth. 

"You feel amazing," Reyna whispered into Thalia's ear and Thalia whimpered, gasping as Reyna started grinding hard against Thalia's body, and flipping their positions around so that Thalia was under her. 

She looked down at Thalia's blissed out face, open mouthed and eyes shut, and moved aside Thalia's finger bringing her own to replace it in rubbing her clit. Thalia moaned harder at the feeling of having her lover, her girlfriend, touch her in such an intimate way. Reyna brushed her lips against Thalia's, slowly and tentativley in a stark contrast against the agressive pressure Reyna was giving Thalia's pussy. Thalia moaned harder into Reyna's mouth and Reyna moved her mouth from her lips and slowly moved down, kissing along her jawline and down her neck. 

"Fuck, Reyna!" Thalia moaned as Reyna moved her mouth from Thalia's neck, to the curve of her breast softly outlining them in light kisses. Reyna smirked at the moans Thalia was making and she slowly moved her way over to Thalia's nipple sucking on it slowly and then harder and feeling Thalia jerk against her in grinding motions.  Reyna pushed herself against Thalia hard and they moaned at the contact between them grinding together to feel it again. Reyna felt Thalia's legs start to jerk, a clear sign she was about to cum, and she frantically moved against her. 

"Thalia!" Reyna groaned as Thalia started whimpering at the pleasure coursing through her body. Thalia jerked once, twice and her whole body spasmed as she came, Reyna following seconds after her lover. 

They panted against each other as they basked in a post-orgasmic haze. 

"I love you," Thalia murmured against Reyna's ear and Reyna kissed her once again before responding in affirmation. 

"I love you too, but I'm still better at board games."