Laser Tag

A/N: I found this prompt somewhere and I'd tell you where but I forgot so.......sorry? And yeah I suck at updating but will try to do it more regularly from now on. 

Reyna crouched down against the wall, she could hear someone from behind her, most likely someone from the other team, and she was not about to let them see it was her. The person walked across the room and left the area quickly after scanning for people, but they'd missed Reyna. 

It felt like a bit of a waste of time to be playing laser tag, but as there were no missions to save the world or missions to attend to, Reyna had allowed Jason and Thalia to drag her along to laser tag with the huntresses and an assorted group of Jason's friends. But if Reyna was going to be playing laser tag and wasting some of her time, she was going to try her hardest to beat the hunters. Healthy relationships 101, want to vanquish them and their group of basically-sorority-sisters in a game of laser tag. 

It was quiet in the room but Reyna had been counting people's steps and movement and she knew that Thalia would be entering the room making her minutely rounds through the room. Sure enough Reyna heard the unmistakeable sound of her girlfriend coming into the room. Reyna stood, putting her back against the wall so that Thalia wouldn't see her when she entered the room, and waited for just a few seconds until Thalia went in. 

Reyna wrapped herself around Thalia as Thalia entered the room, covering her eyes and her mouth and leaning down to whisper in her ear. 

"Hey" Reyna said in a low voice, dragging her mouth from the corner of Thalia's ear down to the junction between her jaw and her neck. Thalia let out a small, nearly imperceptible, sound as Reyna's lips met the skin of Thalia's neck and lightly sucked. Thalia's nearly imperceptible moan increased to a small whine as Reyna moved her lips down further against Thalia's skin. Reyna scraped the edge of her teeth against the side of Thalia's neck and Thalia whimpered, her eyes closing and her body leaning into Reyna's. 

Reyna grinned and spun Thalia around, pinning her to the wall. Thalia moaned again and wrapped her arms around Reyna's shoulders pulling her closer to her.  Reyna leaned in and brushed her lips against Thalia's, beginning the kiss softly but it soon transitioned into a flurry of teeth and moans and rough lip biting. 

Reyna felt Thalia move against her, her body starting to move in a rhythmic motion towards Reyna, grinding herself slowly on her girlfriends body. Reyna pulled back quickly and looked back at Thalia. 

"You know I love you, right?" Reyna asked as she pulled her laser gun from her belt and shot Thalia point-blank. Thalia's laser tag vest beeped a small sad sound. 

"Oh, fuck you!" Thalia said looking at Reyna with pure joy in her eyes and laughing. 

"Maybe later," Reyna said as she exited the room ready to hunt down the rest of the people on Thalia's team.