Vampires Part One

A/N- I'm totally digging this idea so I may do more then one of these, tell me if you want more but basically it's Thalia is a vampire and Reyna isn't

Reyna scowled at her girlfriend sitting on their bed. Thalia gave her a half hearted smile. Her vampire fangs showed as she smiled and Reyna rolled her eyes.

"I said I was sorry last night!" Thalia said flopping backward on the bed. Reyna sat down on the edge of it scooting Thalia's pale legs over.

"Yeah, but you didn't mean it." Reyna says ignoring the fact that Thalia's hands are massaging her shoulders. The touch made Reyna melt but she remembered the silver lining on her teeth that would burn Thalia if she kissed her. She gave herself a small smile at the smartness of her revenge.

"Oh come on I just stayed out later than usual at the bar."

"You know what happens when you overdose on blood, remember the time you thought you could fly and jumped off a building. You were in the hospital for two months after that!" Thalia's moving further down my shoulders her knuckles melting my skin. She snickers a bit remembering that night. It's the last time I was in the blood bar in the vampire section of town. The vampire section in town is hidden under the guise of a stupid goth town inhabited by those who think they are made of dark or whatever. It's actually an area filled with vampires and the people who care about them.

"Yes but that didn't happen this time I was fine the whole time." Thalia says crawling down her body kissing her jawline and her neck and then moving up too her lips. She tries not to kiss her till she kisses Reyna first . And finally she does her lips pressing against Reyna's. She pushes her tongue into her mouth and as she does her tongue touches the silver and she yelps backing away. Reyna can see her tongue burning and she laughs. She scowls and she pull out the silver tooth lining she starts to laugh too and then gets closer and tickles her armpits. Reyna squeals and then there kissing hard and insistent and full of love.