Chapter 8

Hunter looked up at me worried. "stay here and call your dad!! I will start looking around" He said getting up and ran into the woods before I could say anything. I grabbed my phone and called my dad telling what happened and he told me to tell everyone to head to my house and we sleep in the barn/garage. everyone was worried about Rachel disappearing so we all headed over to my house. Once we got there I looked to see if anyone else had gone missing, everyone else is here so I wanted to call Hunter to see how things where going but he didn't answer. My mom, Renesmee, came in with soda and some snack foods. I asked her if she had any news from dad or Jack about Rachel. She told me to not worry and stay with the others and watch some more movies and try and relax.

A lot of people fell asleep as it got latter into the night. It was about 2 in the morning and I was still awake staring at my phone waiting to hear from Jack. I really started to get worried I got up slowly and headed out of the barn. I looked around my family's property looking for any sigh that my dad or Hunter came back but they hadn't come back yet. I was starting to get really worried with every passing minute.

I started to get that weird feeling again and decided to go inside my house and grabbed a blanket. As I started to walk back outside to the garage I heard a noise from the edge of the woods. I slowly walked over to the noise I heard wondering if it was Hunter or my dad. I stood there for a couple minutes seeing if what made the noise was close and if it was getting any closer.